Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General' started by servechilled81, Mar 18, 2014.
Ain’t nobody asked him to do that ****.
Yo Donovan legit looked like rotimi hurt his feelings
The disappointment on his face
My man Donovan was completely devastated, heartbroken and everything. He saved Rotimi and his daughters life but still that wasn’t good enough. Donovan begged for life but Rotimi still cancelled Christmas on his ***.......shot the man in the head while holding his daughter.
shooting donovan sealed his fate that he's gonna die. bad guys dont survive
Bruh we had so much joy in this thread when holly died
never been happier seeing a tv show character die before
damn...maybe i was in here consistently since day 1 lmaoooooo. i remember all of that vividly hahaha.
angela washed *** breasts dawg lmaooooooooo
ghost gonna die bro.
was just curious, so went back to the beginning of the thread. skimmed through 10 or so pages. if you have a minute, shoot back there and read some of the comments from season 1. it was 2014. interesting to see our mindstates and comments at the time, based on our current thoughts and life experiences up to that point. comparing it to other shows we had watched and whatnot. pretty interesting trip down memory lane.
oh ****. forgot all about holly already. just saw a post about when tommy told holly what they were into lmaooooooooo. he was big simpin
he made it right doh
Now we were gassin pink boots
and holly stole tasha earrings and was rocking em lmaooo dudes were tight in here over that hahaha
- That opening scene with the gunfight was amazing. I usually give those show a hard time for being corny, but that scene was phenomenal
- Dre really did that Fed bad. Killed a dude trying to protect him and his daughter
- That connect dude, Jason, seems like a weirdo. Why play Ghost and Tommy off of one another? Doesn't he have other shooters?
- They're really setting up the story for Tariq to go straight to the connect for pills. Sad that after all the Ghost did to try and shelter Tariq kids from the street life, he ends up there anyway
- How many episodes until Ghost smashes that DNC staffer chick? may 2 more episodes?
- That was a lame ending to the Jiminez storyline; after all that build up, killing her like that was anti-climatic
Jason’s fade is trash too
only in the powerverse do Cartel heads like Lobos and Alicia Jimenez get kidnapped and killed easy
I remember how powerful this **** was to now ghost is some weirdo and some lil ***** like dre is stilling running round. "I'm your friend"
Brooooooo I’m cryin!!
Yea that entire courtroom scene is probably the worst scene in the whole series. Up there with the Kanaan fire escape.
Y’all remember those interviews Courtney Kemp used to do after every episode? shorty was so impressed with herself, ignoring every corner she was cutting to push the plot
Damn that just reminded me that he & Tommy had the EXACT same conversation about Lobos that they just had about Jason
Sort of taking a Boardwalk Empire direction with how the illegal activities starting to mix in with government politics.
C Tha God brought up that court room scene to 50 on the Breakfast Club and told him how unrealistic it was lol
50 said Power vol 2 takes place exactly 48hrs after the finale of vol 1 with all new characters.
Lol wha?! I’m good tho.
50 really directed a classic episode of power
It was good but not a classic.