POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Disagree. I think Angie wont make it to season 3 because at some point Ghost will have to make a choice of staying unknown or letting her turn him in. Sooner or later she gonna connect the dots and force white boy to spit it out.

Either way, Knox is gonna find something and go after Ghost with a vengeance.

what about Holly? The trailer for episode 4 shows Knox stopping her to ask some questions. Yall think she will hold Tommy down?

Disagree. I think Angie wont make it to season 3 because at some point Ghost will have to make a choice of staying unknown or letting her turn him in. Sooner or later she gonna connect the dots and force white boy to spit it out.

Either way, Knox is gonna find something and go after Ghost with a vengeance.

Knox gonna have that jealousy battery in his back too if/when he puts it all together.

Knox gonna have that jealousy battery in his back too if/when he puts it all together.
Yeah he'll probably try and tie angie up in the case talking about she had Nomar murked to save her man...
then Angie is gonna have to go rogue.
Since she has no where else to turn Ghost won't be able to hide her from tasha. He's gonna tell her how he was just using angie to get info on the feds.

shes gonna buy it, try and get that money back from lala who blabs to sean who blabs to his dad

Lala and 50s son gonna have all ghost's money sitting in that account. Sean gonna have lala turn on her bestie leaving ghosts real family up the creek. After that people gonna start getting murked.

Ghost will go to tommys lock ups to try and get some cash to replace what tasha stole.. Holly will get in the way.. Get capped. 

Tommy will start thinking ghost and angela gonna rat him out

he'll team up with Ruiz and start a three way war

Lobos comes in to do damage. murks angie. ghost can't do anything bout it

lobos teams ghost up with some new hot latina chick so she can keep an eye on him

season end

next season

lobo's hot latina chick cant resist ghost. she gets naked and starts feeding him details on lobos

ghost tries to take out lobos

makes amends with tommy

Last edited:

what about Holly? The trailer for episode 4 shows Knox stopping her to ask some questions. Yall think she will hold Tommy down?
That bird is going to SING...
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yea I would be shocked if she didn't 

And when she sings she gonna get the wrong end of the kitchen utencil. Tommy's gonna get his heart broken, his soul crushed and will go after Ghost. My feeling is 50 gonna play him into conflict with Ghost.

i hope this ninja ghost not that weak to Angie.
This season is interesting, so much already out on the table and many more episodes to go. This show has excellent writers.

Episode 4 is available on Verizon Fios, already peeped it out in full HD ...can't wait til yall check it out so we can fully discuss these details in full ...Wow!

How were they 2[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] or 2[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom