POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

IIght so this episode started just right, with a sex scene with 50 :pimp:

And finally Sean growing some balls, even though son was shook to def when Ghost pushed up on him after Tasha kicked him out the crib.

I knew Kanan was gonna off that one dude after he made those white jokes to Tommy. It's evident that Ghost and Tommy gonna team up and turn on Ghost. Hell, it looks like all odds are against Ghost right now. He has no one :lol:. Oh well.

Not to mention, Ghost is moving real sloppy, letting Tasha find out about Miami :smh:

Holly is a thot and needs to get deaded asap. How you gonna let another man come in ya mans crib? How you gonna be OD ungrateful after your man gets you a puppy? :smh: she needs to die, B. Not to mention she's a crazy *****. How u gonna threaten to break the mans **** in his own house? Then how u gonna ask to come to a meeting with him and ghost??? *** know your role and keep ya *** in the house.

Last edited:
The pace of that episode got me. Felt like a light jog up until the last ten minutes where it felt like a sprint.
Very interested to see how this plays out. Wondering how they can stretch this out for a couple more seasons. Seems like everything can come to an end in the next season

Oh this is an easy stretch out G.
I personally could write 3 seasons after this one.
This show is here to stay man.

Last edited:
only up to ep. 6 of S1, haven't read any of this thread.

guessin' Kanan's the dude that's droppin' all the other crews... settin' up a beef with Ghost once he gets out.

i like the show for what it is, the acting is horrendous.. but i enjoy the characters.

I know I'm not the only one who could taste the salt in Kanan's mouth when he said "you and Tasha aint working out? Yall was always doing everything together"

Man, 50 is killing his role as Kanan. All you dudes that were down on him missed the boat. I'm officially riding with the bad guy at this point after finding out that Ghost got him knocked. Ready to watch his world crumble around him. Furthermore, I have no doubt now that Ghost would sacrifice Tommy to the feds if he had to save his own skin.

I bet holly did some petty stuff like identity theft at this point it may be too obvious she squeals so maybe that's not what happened. She's a idiot why didn't she have pants on when Julio came over. Why tommy get so mad? Obviously Julio been to his house before since he knew where it was.

Tasha always been my favorite character she don't miss a beat

Ghost deserves everything coming. I don't think 50 knows Tasha was involved in the setup maybe he thinks it was ghost and tommy and he's just playing tommy. I wonder how'd they set him up.

We're really about to Angie turn...good cop or bad...

I bet holly did some petty stuff like identity theft at this point it may be too obvious she squeals so maybe that's not what happened. She's a idiot why didn't she have pants on when Julio came over. Why tommy get so mad? Obviously Julio been to his house before since he knew where it was.

Tasha always been my favorite character she don't miss a beat

Ghost deserves everything coming. I don't think 50 knows Tasha was involved in the setup maybe he thinks it was ghost and tommy and he's just playing tommy. I wonder how'd they set him up.

We're really about to Angie turn...good cop or bad...

Fif knows they did everything together

Last edited:

They made that known last season
at what point? this was the first i learned about ghost getting 50 locked, i must have missed it in the first season.

They never did but a couple of us in here said thats what probably happened. Anyone else was underwhelmed by LaLa's rack? They look way bigger in clothes

Yea her rack was very normal....not bad but I expected that "I can afford the best surgeon" rack :lol:

Also props to yall for calling it....I'll eat crow

Yea they never explicitly said it but they would say things like "he coming home to no money, we can't let him come home to no son too." After that I figured something went down where they had a role in him losing everything. As we saw though baby mom's was holding him down and had his stash chilling safely. I forgot that was Sean's mom in this show. I only call her Tasha from the "Why did I get Married" movies :lol:

I bet holly did some petty stuff like identity theft at this point it may be too obvious she squeals so maybe that's not what happened. She's a idiot why didn't she have pants on when Julio came over. Why tommy get so mad? Obviously Julio been to his house before since he knew where it was
Who wears pants in the house? :lol: Tommy is just a irrational nutcase

Yeah I dont think Tommy know like it was said. Tasha and Ghost sent him to jail. And Holly need to get deaded asap. I think her time is coming.

Also, I think Ghost know Cantos taking money from deposit so he cant make a profit to get club back. Thats why he looked funny when Ghost asked did you want me to make deposit and Cantos said no

Yeah I dont think Tommy know like it was said. Tasha and Ghost sent him to jail. And Holly need to get deaded asap. I think her time is coming.

Also, I think Ghost know Cantos taking money from deposit so he cant make a profit to get club back. Thats why he looked funny when Ghost asked did you want me to make deposit and Cantos said no
I think Ghost had that face cause he couldn't wash the drug money with the club money

Who wears pants in the house? :lol: Tommy is just a irrational nutcase

If someone's at your door you answer in your underwear? No. Especially as a female... And the. To invite them in?! Nah

I didn't catch that was Sean's mom. That's gross to hear your parents getting it in lol

I think Ghost had that face cause he couldn't wash the drug money with the club money
Yea he wanted to wash the money like he used to.

If someone's at your door you answer in your underwear? No. Especially as a female... And the. To invite them in?! Nah

I didn't catch that was Sean's mom. That's gross to hear your parents getting it in lol
Yea when he came down the steps he said something like "your mom always had the best piece of *** in NY". That's why he was making that face and turned the volume up too :lol:

at what point? this was the first i learned about ghost getting 50 locked, i must have missed it in the first season.

It was around the time when Tommy started using Sean more as backup instead of just a driver.

Ghost didn't like that and told him he didn't want Sean dead when he got out.
I can't remember if it was said that they set him up, I think it was Tommys response I don't exactly remember but yea, it was no Surprise to me, they already told us last season.

Anyone surprised that Ghost and Tasha pay RENT? I'd expect them to have a mortgage or something :lol:. All that money they got.

Back
Top Bottom