POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

What Tasha did to Ghost and what Ghost did to Holly
eek.gif
ya dudes have no chill wit the spoilers man.all so everyone can know ya watched it already smh 

Boy 50 brings this show to life G.
The writers out in that work in their offseason, came back strong like bull

Great episode this week 
pimp.gif

Holly shouldve took Ghost deal..now shes about to snitch 
mean.gif
 Its been real red head

I like how Tasha got on Ghost for using Kanan as a reason to come back home, but she ain't no dummy. Kept the joint ready for him :lol:

Which reminds me, I'm glad Ghost caught on to him because Tommy is bout dumb as **** when it comes to Kanan. One thing that's glaring about Tommy is he's loyal to a fault, and that' leading him to not think straight when it involves Holly and Kanan.

And it's about that time we start wondering if Ghost will tell Tommy that Angela is investigating him...

I don't think Tommy knows about it.
That's the other reason Ghost is the man and Tommy is 1b.

The man that makes the moves is the man that makes the rules, Tommy wasn't in on it. He wouldn't do that.

I wonder what Holly has going on back home? Talking they would love to have her back there too.

I knew Kanan was offing that dude as soon as he gave him that eye when they were eating :lol:

You guys think Angie's Fed boyfriend going to get killed?

Also, I feel like J (their right hand) might have something up his sleeve too. Or Kanan tries to off him to try and get that spot on their team.

The pace of that episode got me. Felt like a light jog up until the last ten minutes where it felt like a sprint.
Very interested to see how this plays out. Wondering how they can stretch this out for a couple more seasons. Seems like everything can come to an end in the next season

Back
Top Bottom