POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yo that episode was great.

Not gonna be a douche and even slightly spoil **** but **** just got real.

show is lit af right about now!

First season, I dont know how I finished it.
Quit after first 5 eps but went back after folks kept slurpin. I give it 6.8

Up to this point of season 2, specially this ep, its at a 8.5
**** is movin now. Cant wait til next week.

Last edited:
Can't wait to watch it tonight. Might watch late after the Keith Thurman fight

Last edited:
It's crazy how we all seen holly as the one ******* everything up

And she then goes and ***** everything up

Yo I real life hate that *** like she on that King Joffrey level my GOT fans will know how I feel

This episode was LIT
I knew stern was a nasty man. He's ******* Cantos. That's the dirt he got on Cantos
I thought Stern was gonna try and smash Ghost for a second

What was Tommy talking about when he mentioned "heat from Angela"? How did he know? I thought ghost ain't tell him?

Holly gotta die, fam :smh:

And I peep Tasha bustin her gun :pimp: she about to be bucking real hard

I have a feeling that Greg gonna get Angie fired from the force on some jealous ****. He might snitch and say she was corroborating with a wtness/suspect (Ghost)

What was Tommy talking about when he mentioned "heat from Angela"? How did he know? I thought ghost ain't tell him?

Tommy's the one that told Ghost that she was a fed. He thought she came back into his life to build the case.

Ghost has to have a plan with Sterns wife, he found a crack in his armor. The way they were looking at each other I first thought he was going to smash her and let Stern see them but I think he has a bigger plan with her

Last edited:
Man that episode 
pimp.gif

Holly held her own during the interrogation. But damn she had to fold 
mean.gif

She DEFINITELY gotta go

they're gonna have Angela ride for ghost even though she knows the truth. She loves that dude to much man. Remember earlier in a scene where she said something like Girls will do anything for there man when they're in love or something like that.

Holly is done tho. But it's crazy all of this couldve been avoided had Anegela just stayed out of it and didn't let holly see her lol

But I can't see Angela riding for Ghost, simply because he lied to her. I think had he admit to something's before hand I think she would've have found a way to protect him. This man lied to her face, on multiple occasions, and played it like he didn't know a thing.

Nah, she's about to go hard after him.

they're gonna have Angela ride for ghost even though she knows the truth. She loves that dude to much man. Remember earlier in a scene where she said something like Girls will do anything for there man when they're in love or something like that.

Holly is done tho. But it's crazy all of this couldve been avoided had Anegela just stayed out of it and didn't let holly see her lol

Boss dude right, shorty does act like a little girl. Short so impulsive.. Show gonna end with her jobless and without ghost.

Kinda sad no Kanaan cameo this episode either.

Back
Top Bottom