POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

What I don't get is why Ghost ain't ever heard of Bill Billicheck before?

I mean when Proctor told him his background and told him they both are from queens and the crew he controls are some heavy hitters. You'd think Ghost would know all about them. Doesn't make sense
yup prolly tommy dad

What I don't get is why Ghost ain't ever heard of Bill Billicheck before?

I mean when Proctor told him his background and told him they both are from queens and the crew he controls are some heavy hitters. You'd think Ghost would know all about them. Doesn't make sense

Cuz it looks like he's been in jail for a long *** time.

So many people I know swear by this show. I tried to watch the first episode and it didn't keep my attention. I'll give it another try sometime.

Spoilers for how the season goes
If u don't wanna know
Don't click
1 Tony Terisi is Tommy's. Father.

2 Dre will Smash Karen. Everytime she gets ready to pull out dre sweet talks her I believe she will be ready to do it again and not only does she change her mind after dre lays cock to her but she gives Ghost club to Dre on some formality

3 Dre did not Turn that camera off in Ghost Office and somewhere close to the last episode Ghost will finally remember because remember he caught that girl stealing and he caught on my looking at the camera in his office I don't believe that those cameras are attached to the regular cameras so Dre probably turned off the regular cameras but there was cameras in ghost office can't be turned off by the regular cameras

4 Tariq Will get blamed for Robbing that White kids house so Kaanan wont be able to bail him out

5 Angela will be the one to figure out Ghost didnt do it and on the last episode of the season she will arrest sandoval right as they are about to say James is guilty Angela will come im there with that tape after she puts everything together with Sandavol. And don't be surprised if she starts f****** him to find information

Spoilers for how the season goes
If u don't wanna know
Don't click
1 Tony Terisi is Tommy's. Father.

2 Dre will Smash Karen. Everytime she gets ready to pull out dre sweet talks her I believe she will be ready to do it again and not only does she change her mind after dre lays cock to her but she gives Ghost club to Dre on some formality

3 Dre did not Turn that camera off in Ghost Office and somewhere close to the last episode Ghost will finally remember because remember he caught that girl stealing and he caught on my looking at the camera in his office I don't believe that those cameras are attached to the regular cameras so Dre probably turned off the regular cameras but there was cameras in ghost office can't be turned off by the regular cameras

4 Tariq Will get blamed for Robbing that White kids house so Kaanan wont be able to bail him out

5 Angela will be the one to figure out Ghost didnt do it and on the last episode of the season she will arrest sandoval right as they are about to say James is guilty Angela will come im there with that tape after she puts everything together with Sandavol. And don't be surprised if she starts f****** him to find information

Are these for sure spoilers or just how you think things will turn out?

Are these for sure spoilers or just how you think things will turn out?

Also, forgot to add that once Dre gets the club from Ghost and Ghost finds out, he's going to be infuriated. While looking at footage from the office, he will also see the shorties bagging up pills in his office. ghost will kill dre

FYI, Rotten Tomato has the description up for each and every episode this season. I read them and it's some shockers and head scratchers.

Is that Tommy’s father? And crazy episode I’m glad stupid *** Angela finally realized ghost didn’t kill knox and tyreek I wanna smack the fire out of him

It took a drunken tirade from Proctor for Angela to do her due diligence?

Even though she was immediately suspicious about the gun as soon she found out?

This show man :lol: and we still tune in religiously :rofl:

New episode is on point. Tommy still jumping the gun, as always. Proctor was running circles around the prosecution in the courtroom. They just couldn't let him keep shining.

Angela you dummy. Curious as to how she's going to go about things now that she knows Ghost is innocent.

You mean Ghost skrong a** couldn't stop Charlie Murphy skinny a** from choking him with those weights?

Tyriq took down a lil thicky thick thickum this episode. Tough acting a** was acting scared n ish. Still need his *** whooped for having a Fd up attitude towards everybody, but Kanan.

Since when is Proctor that knee deep in with criminals that he knows someone that can dispose of a body that easily

Lala top 5 ****. Hold this L MeLo

The way Tariq talks to his sister. **** is funny to me lol

The look on Angela's face watching the surveillance videos. She know she jumped the gun. I cant wait until next week episode

Wish this was on Netflix so I didn't have to have to wait a week in between episodes.

Proctor was killing it before he got put off the case :smh:

I can see Tyreek ending up either in prison or dead once one of these home invasion robberies goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom