POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

What is Dre gonna do now, how is he gonna get 45k cash next week to Kanan and them. How is he gonna explain to Karen about the truth shut down.

How Dre doesn't set up/kill Kanan within the next 2 episodes is beyond me. He said keep bringing the cash and mentioned his daughter again

hmmm

where is that survelliance video from that Angela is the only one who has seen it?
its from the club prior to it being shut down, it was "reviewed" by sandoval who probably checked out and approved him since he's a higher up so no one else viewed/reviewed it

so we knew this was gonna come up to where someone would review it til he got arrested and see he didn't hide any guy

guess the extra set up for his office didn't pan out like me and some others had assumed someone like ghost in his position would have.

Bert. Bert. Got you. That part seemed kind of rushed to me. Like that showed Ghost didn't hide the gun himself but any defense would argue he gave it to someone to hide? Showing Sandoval getting caught planting evidence would've been better but maybe they'll happen anyway in a later episode

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare this format has less post her page so it makes it look like more pages

Bert. Bert. Got you. That part seemed kind of rushed to me. Like that showed Ghost didn't hide the gun himself but any defense would argue he gave it to someone to hide? Showing Sandoval getting caught planting evidence would've been better but maybe they'll happen anyway in a later episode

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare this format has less post her page so it makes it look like more pages

There should Be a poll for who likes/dislikes this new nt :smh:

Even if he gave it someone else to hide, the idea is that from the time of Greg's murder to the end of the footage when the cameras were shut off, no one stepped foot behind the bar.

Maybe they really do start gunning for the black fed?

La la's ta tas sure are looking better than they did on season 2 with Sean & we got a lil sneak peek of that mass :smile:.

Even if he gave it someone else to hide, the idea is that from the time of Greg's murder to the end of the footage when the cameras were shut off, no one stepped foot behind the bar.

Maybe they really do start gunning for the black fed?

yea but clearly showed that Sandoval viewed the tape? Angela is gonna be onto something

Wouldn't be unheard of for the 2nd lead/Fed in a government case to view it I don't think but ultimately we already know who did it and where the roads will lead.

Bruh, how is tommy and proctor about to get away with this homeland security agent they just murked in proctor kitchen?? that sh*t has to come back and get one of them caught up

Dre a b**** hope he catches a hot one next season, since this season is supposed to be his rise. I still think Angela getting the case flipped on her, if she doesn't get Sandoval. I actually felt bad for Proctor :frown:

Dre a b**** hope he catches a hot one next season, since this season is supposed to be his rise. I still think Angela getting the case flipped on her, if she doesn't get Sandoval. I actually felt bad for Proctor :frown:
He knew Tommy was gon do something he had to know....

I mean the season 4 preview did show Feds knocking down someone's door and 99.9% sure it was Angela's

Back
Top Bottom