POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

yo whole time im like
does no one hear this going on upstairs
how tommy getting out the apartment
what ghost gonna say when he see's his apartment

If Ghost lives in a clean iteration of that penthouse ever again after learning about the 6 month, continuous winter, I will have had it.

My dog Benny got the juice now just watch.

Proctor daughter gonna tell him about the chip in the necklace. Benny dat dude, he knew proctor was gonna rat but knew he was loyal and out of options.

Show too fake. They gotta keep least try.

The directors think the only good way to make a good scene is to have somebody get murdered.

This show should’ve just been about Two serial killers who are the GOAT at it.

Better than Dexter. Tommy is an animal. He killed over 100 people.

we been doing this since the start of the show
nothing old about it
and actually apart of the thread

Breaking down the parts and saying something is crazy or funny is good or whatever

I’m talking about guys with a single post “omg such bad writing again this week””

With no explanation or real thoughts on the episode

Tommy vs Proctor was a GOAT unrealistic scene. Man's was getting shot up with a fully powered assaualt rifle and we were supposed to think he had a chance in with a water pistol? :lol:

Not to mention da neighbors would have called police early. Should have made it a public scene so it was more believable.

Edit: Bet we see Ghost's crib PRISTINE at the start of next episode.

That bothered me, too.

So Tommy has a silencer equipped for Maria (ol' red shoes), but brought an assault rifle to mow down Proctor?

The ***** that good. Line of episode five. :lol:

Tommy bringing a big *** gun to a residential spot, but planning to catch him by surprise. :rofl: How in the world did he miss that much? The neighbors thought it was fourth of July?

The cruelty. :smh: So the little girl lost her dad and mom in a matter of days? She's going to be on the pole or like her mom.

$2 million dollars :rofl:

The more I think about it.... don’t make sense... :lol:

He use a silencer for angie sister but for the lawyer he go rainbow six Vegas on him with the full assault rifle :lol:. If there’s a indeed intern link I don’t know about for becoming a writer for this show let me know where to apply. They hiring anyone but I still like the show lol.

How did Tommy know that Proctor was a snitch?

Im missing something or they didnt write it in

Now I will say.....that was an good episode just minus Tommy coming in AR just to clap Proctor
Not trying to be a broken record but come on now.....nobody heard them shots
I mean I guess he got out the back door

Man.........the more I watch the more I’m starting to believe that spoiler could be true :nerd: :frown: :smh:

One of the Better episodes in a while but cmon man ... we using silencer in some hood as apartment and youre a federal witness yet you leaving your windows unlocked (after who you were gonna testify against found you and offered you a bribe)

But we taking the loudest known automatic assault rifle to one of the boujeest spots in all of New York and let off about 75 rounds. Meanwhile not a single kind of alarm goes off and no cops called til way after the fact

Ole idk you but since i tried to extort you and you dont have the money ill let you hold a handful of weight for me :smh:

So now Ghost and Tommy owe the Italians and Jason. Guess their master plan now will be to work together and get Jason and the Italians to take each other like Tyreese did in waist deep

episode was entertaining.

I didnt like the scene were tommy murdered the witness because all the agent said was ghost and proctor were witnesses but didnt say that proctored snitched. Sad to see turtle go out tho he been in the game with them for awhile all the dirt tommy and ghost did pushed proctor into a corner.

also what was up with tyrique girl snitching on him?

The more I think about it.... don’t make sense... :lol:

He use a silencer for angie sister but for the lawyer he go rainbow six Vegas on him with the full assault rifle :lol:.

That wasn't Paz. This chick dated all the way back to maybe the 3rd season. Her husband was murdered by Ghost and Tommy, she witnessed it, fast forward to like season 5, she resurfaces and recognized Jamie was Ghost when she saw him at a press conference. This is was the female witness (who was going to testify against Ghost... despite getting spared and bribed by him) they were referring to from the previous season to now.

youre a federal witness yet you leaving your windows unlocked (after who you were gonna testify against found you and offered you a bribe)

Big Facts! :sick::smh:

also what was up with tyrique girl snitching on him?

In the beginning of the episode, she was texting an unknown person, saying that Rique had no more drugs. Who was it? I don't know. Don't think we'll ever know, since that chapter is done.

Did she feel betrayed when she caught Rique in the AV room pulling out his hidden stash, which in turn led her to rat him out? Most definitely.

Ghost doesn't realize/doesn't want to admit that once you're as deep in the game as he was, there's no real getting out. It's mind bottling.

Back
Top Bottom