POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

5C362A79-FF5B-4147-B561-8A5B94343509.jpeg

Post 9/11

it's used for federal crimes, I guess it's regarding Terry and Angela's murders

I looked it up after

no way the way the obtained the evidence would stand up in court. they need to let it go...smh

Ghost is gonna be alive. He's gonna be Governer and he's gonna sweep the feds. They did themselves deciding to go after Ghost in the Shell for clout.

When Lil Casper came to Daddy Fantasma apartment i saw him practicing his faces from Papa. He'll be roaring like a full grown ? Lion soon enough.

Last edited:
I hope they go full comedy and make little Yaz the shooter. She was fed up of being neglected.

First thing I thought of was Maggie shooting Mr. Burns
Stop lying! You know you saw 50 post on ig and posted this nonsense. Fools be capping for no reason :lol:

Stop lying! You know you saw 50 post on ig and posted this nonsense. Fools be capping for no reason :lol:

Yes because I wanted to show off on the internet for you

But since we’re here, for those of us that don’t seek out social media content from 50 Cent feel free to share what inspired this post of yours

Yes because I wanted to show off on the internet for you

But since we’re here, for those of us that don’t seek out social media content from 50 Cent feel free to share what inspired this post of yours

50 posted a split screen photo of ghost falling and Mr burns falling even though half the internet already made the connection between the two incidents.

Also see the previous page for said photo

Im telling y'all he set himself up thru 2 bit.

Dre was out of jail so that angle doesn't fit.

Why call 2 bit? Why grin at the camera?

Not even 50 went out when you thought he was dead. What makes you think they just gonna Kill off Ghost.

Even the TWD announced it the season prior Grimes was gone. And the viewing public made it to where Daryl was the second coming.

**** this damned show though. Gotta wait till 2020 to watch this **** end :rofl:

Lmao they still aint acknowledge that ole dude got killed.

Had Dre all in these episodes chillen hard.

Ha the one time there’s a camera with video footage is in that building where he kills Jason. And ghost just happens to know about it. You mean to tell me every other murder there has not been any camera. Like someone said earlier this shoe Would’ve been done in season 2 with everyone arrested.

lol at Truth being the worst club ever. The fact it is still open and still having the same name.

lol ghost meets with Tommy at the warehouse and he’s about to shoot him. after that he doesn’t know where Tommy went and doesn’t even care to reach out to him or watch his back. Tommy was an afterthought after that shooting

Watch the shooter be Ramonas ex husband #becausepower

Back
Top Bottom