POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tate episode served absolutely no purpose, just like Paz. Only thing I got from it is Tate is ban and is just as soft as ghost called him out to be in the ckub before getting murked.

Best part of the episode was his brother getting screen time. Last time I saw him was being Jeezy's manager in Janky Promoters :lol:

Ramona shot Ghost :nerd:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the Tate episode as pointless.

I understand it's POWER but this dude was just introduced...why the hell is he the 'WINNER' of all the "Power"

Did nothing to help with who shot ghost. Cedric dying for the 3rd time was pointless. His son then dying was pointless.

Larenz's big brother knew everything and he still just wins?

Just another filler episode. And I would have much rather seen a Ramona/Ghost scene than the flat chested Congresswoman AGAIN.

All this episode did was waste Ramona as a character.

I'm just now watching it because I know it's useless and I'm bored. She really got these CBS ****** as killers? :lol: . The dude from God Friended me and Cedric catching bodies....:rofl:

CBS Killers:rofl::rofl:

I couldn’t take them seriously at all.
Couldn’t see ol boy being a man of God tryin to be a hitman!
Definitely couldn’t see Ced being a washed Dad to some old head droppin the N word and makin threats! HILARIOUS

Lmaoo these writers are the worst...why would you incorporate children if you knew this gonna be a 6 month timeline just sloppy ...there was no way they could’ve pulled this off unless they used teenagers or early twenties actors playing as teenagers

Lmaoo these writers are the worst...why would you incorporate children if you knew this gonna be a 6 month timeline just sloppy ...there was no way they could’ve pulled this off unless they used teenagers or early twenties actors playing as teenagers
This is what makes it so stupid, she had a 6 month storyline, planned out over 5-7 real world years with a child as a central figure before even starting.

So all these dead bodies that keep pilin up in a span of 6 months and the Feds still can’t make a connection back to Ghost & Tommy or who they are affiliated with?

Tate running around with the hammer and hoodie. 😩 Soo many other characters whose stories could have been told. Damn waste of time.
Yeah man, this really got to me ... they subconsciously play into the white people's fear that a black man wearing a hoodie was up to no good. They actually did it for all these episodes ....

Like the lack if self awareness is astonishing.

4EC55BBD-D50E-4E73-8668-F5C29C45B267.gif

E0DD2DF4-04B4-4156-9706-D63D4D2DD565.gif

0CBB3259-56B3-493C-B4F4-8B2B72E01834.gif

5A8AF997-F4CC-486B-A9C0-6C149E93E95B.gif

63990E7E-DFC1-4ECF-B20C-A7D659821276.gif

Back
Top Bottom