POWERBALL 11/2 $245,000,000

I didn't know there was a method to playing lol.
Gonna hit that Tennessee border and play....put my intro stats class knowledge to use

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I didn't know there was a method to playing lol.
Gonna hit that Tennessee border and play....put my intro stats class knowledge to use

im curious on picking the numbers. like do you just pick any numbers you feel are winning?

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

this is confusing me. how many numbers am i supposed to pick and how do i know if i even won? w/o asking someone and them lying to me because i won and they became jealous

30t6p3b.gif

read the instructions on the website if your serious....its a lottery, number pickem

you pick a certain amount of numbers you pay your $1 if they come out you win....quick picks just means the machine randomly generates numbers for you

people have all types of systems or favorite numbers...just pick

as far as checking...you can check the numbers on the website yourself- if they match you win
theres also machines in stores so you scan it and it tells you if its a winner or not

You have a better chance of winning if you let the machine pick, a higher percentage of lottery winners won off the quick picks.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

this is confusing me. how many numbers am i supposed to pick and how do i know if i even won? w/o asking someone and them lying to me because i won and they became jealous

30t6p3b.gif

read the instructions on the website if your serious....its a lottery, number pickem

you pick a certain amount of numbers you pay your $1 if they come out you win....quick picks just means the machine randomly generates numbers for you

people have all types of systems or favorite numbers...just pick

as far as checking...you can check the numbers on the website yourself- if they match you win
theres also machines in stores so you scan it and it tells you if its a winner or not

okay, that's what i was wondering. i wanna do quick picks. good lookin' out bro. wish me luck NT !

i been on this since 2004 u kno' me

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

NT summit on me if I win.
THIS....
in Vegas if I win...I'd rent out a hotel and everyone would get a Niketown GC, enough to buy a pair

Assuming I would win around $100 milli after taxes, I would bank $75 and let the interest keep us living good. The other $25 would be to ball out and for friends and family

WOULD NEVER WORK FOR ANYONE ELSE AGAIN IN LIFE

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by ccb21040

if i win i will look out for those couple of NTers who taught me how to play powerball.

i dont even know how to play. will you drop some knowledge on me and i'll hook you up if i win?

just drop some knowledge on how to play. why NT'rs always gotta be some grimy and cheap. its just $1 worth of information. c'mon!!

each quick pick is $1, say you wanna spend $5, just ask the guy at the register "can i have 5 powerball quick picks?" or however much you want. i tend to play quick picks because 75% of lottery winners win off quick picks. you also have the options of choosing your own numbers and filling it out on a little piece of paper that they scan through the lottery machine. If you dont win the jackpot and get 5 outta the 6 winning numbers you still get $200,000. if u get 4 outta the 6 winning numbers you only get $10,000.

If I win this. You'll be seeing all sorts of kitchens go up for the people in poverty all over the world.

Food = Happiness

wish US luck. yo lets say i win 200,000 or even the entire powerball i could pay off my credit! and get my music poppin' while stuntin' at NT functions!

Damn.. Im not doing a damn thing from now until the 29th. I should set up a pool of 203 people

laugh.gif
i was waitin on this thread to pop up...if i win i'll fly sum of yall to atl for a weekend & we can just spend stupid racks act stupid & smash freaks

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
i was waitin on this thread to pop up...if i win i'll fly sum of yall to atl for a weekend & we can just spend stupid racks act stupid & smash freaks

What shake we going to? Last time I was in the A my peoples took me to Queen City.

I've never done powerball either. Bout to play like 5 with 2 powerplays.

I need a vape and some Ugg slippers. I don't even need the jackpot but $4 mil a year for 30 years 
30t6p3b.gif

LOL.. i'll prolly play it. If i win im giving every niketalker in this thread 100k.

I'll take the money over a spam of 20 years.

GT-R here i come.
smile.gif
. Cali here i come..
smile.gif

Lump Sum > Payments

After taxes: you end up with like $80million if you take the lump sum... If you take the payments you get about $125 million over 25 years..

It is easier to spend the $5-!%% million yearly than it is when you have it all at once..

Also that $80 million could be easily turned to more than $125 million in 25 years even if you barely invest/manage your money.

By the time you die, say you live to your mid 70's and are mid 20's now.. You could turn that $80 million and multiply it a handful of times..

Where as if you get $4 million a year you'd be more likely to spend a million easy..

Even if you get 4% interest on the $80million (which is low for this large of a number).. That is $3,200,00 (before taxes) in your pocket.

Back
Top Bottom