PREDATOR VS. TERMINATOR VOL. WHO WOULD YOU BE MORE CAPABLE OF DEFEATING?

This crazy.

After watching Alien vs. Predator and then the whack *** The Predator I was thinking Terminator vs Predator would be a dope movie if done right.

I'd easily prefer to face the Predator as long as I have a group of ppl with me to be fodder. Just going off Predator movies.

I'd last longer going against a Terminator going off movies and how they spend a whole movie chasing a human but that thing would kill you in the end.

5A79D032-2808-4922-BD66-8FB173E8A332.gif

Predator=Born to kill ****>also evolves further along the line when it messes up. Terminator=Made by man to kill, then A.I. ****ed up and kept getting smarter. Also has access to time. Mud is easier to find than firearms, Predators can also be stabbed.

question is who would win?

Robocop vs Terminator

because predator would have been hasta lavista

Do you know how perfect and flawless you have to be to defeat either one?

Step on a twig the wrong way and it's curtains .
I think the real question is which one would you rather lose your life to?

Do you know how perfect and flawless you have to be to defeat either one?

Step on a twig the wrong way and it's curtains .
I think the real question is which one would you rather lose your life to?
If its a who rather i get murked by situation (which it will be in actuality) im going with the T800. Even tho my body not gonna mean **** at least with the Termi my spine will still be attached to my body and i could be identified.

Terminator would just pick you off. Ores would saw you in half and skin you. I’ll take death by terminator

Would rather be killed by Terminator, I feel like it might not hurt as bad plus it wouldn’t disgrace my body by turning me into a trophy.

Shane Black ret-conned that being done not just to be a trophy, but they do that to infuse your DNA with theirs so they could be superior hunters. So it should be an honor.

**** that hack Shane Black:angry:

I'll fight the terminator over predator.

1. To beat predator i have to watch all my homies die and then be ready to react to every noise in a wet dark jungle. Thats scary, and mental torture.

2. to beat terminator i just need to jump motorbikes and shoot cool guns, while catching a tan in LA and gettin some in n out.

This isnt even close

I just realized, police may just be more likely to come to my aid with a terminator. Predator on the other hand, cops will be like, "**** all of that!" Maybe Spec Ops.

Would rather be killed by Terminator, I feel like it might not hurt as bad plus it wouldn’t disgrace my body by turning me into a trophy.

Forgot which predator movie it was but I remember when a predator grabbed a guy by the skull and pulled out his spine.

“If it bleeds, we can kill it”.
All of this, under all that gear a predator is made of flesh (and bone?). If you cut its head off it aint getting up. If you cut off the head of a T-800 it might beat you to death with its own metal skull

Back
Top Bottom