Predictions for 2011 holiday releases?

i say concords for sure, i mean why not they have done most of them already and id say more xiii's or maybe some iv's..hmm..i dont see V's yet for some reason idk they just arent in my mind. Id pass and get the OGs anyway tho lol, just like i passed the Altitudes smh

i say concords for sure, i mean why not they have done most of them already and id say more xiii's or maybe some iv's..hmm..i dont see V's yet for some reason idk they just arent in my mind. Id pass and get the OGs anyway tho lol, just like i passed the Altitudes smh

its concords or columbias for sure...cant remember which i was told is 1st. Im sure cement 4s will be out around that time as well, if not a little earlier....and i think its time for a city 10 release.

its concords or columbias for sure...cant remember which i was told is 1st. Im sure cement 4s will be out around that time as well, if not a little earlier....and i think its time for a city 10 release.

Now that I think of it...definately columbias. People can still find decent to icey concords but the columbias Ive seen are straight trash mostly that are still ds sole wise that is

Now that I think of it...definately columbias. People can still find decent to icey concords but the columbias Ive seen are straight trash mostly that are still ds sole wise that is

Back
Top Bottom