Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Stopped by today. The shop is real cool. Good selection.

What up Aaron. My name's B.J. I'm the dude who bought the size 8 Black Puma Clyde's today and the Sole Collector magazine. Thanks for all the help today. I'll try and make it out there more often.

TEAMTRACY
Started in the bay
Tracy, California please STAND UP

Answers to the questions:

Not at the store presently but I believe the the 10 Deep hoodies are $95 if I am not mistaken

Yeah we have a commercial on Comcast Cable. Its running on MTV and VH1. Yes that is me talking....and yes that is Mark in the commercial for .1 of a sec. Its been bringing in alot of business.....which has been great. This extra business will help us expand our customer base, selection, and more....wish us luck!

No more Acapulco Gold New Era caps....those have been gone for at least 2 months....We are waiting on the new Acapulco Gold New Eras. No date of arrival yet. Stay tuned to www.premierboutique.com for more details....please join our email list for best netification of arrival.

Thanks to all whom have stopped by lately.....its been getting busier and busier. I have been working hard to get in all the hot lines and products people are requesting. Hopefully I will do you all right and make it happen....wish me luck.

Aaron
(Premier)
www.premierboutique.com

Hey Aaron.

You guys still have that Staple Fitted in a 7 3/8?
TEAMTRACY
Started in the bay
Tracy, California please STAND UP

Answers to questions:

1. We do not have any more Staple Pigeon hats in stock. We expect to have a new Pigeon cap in soon. We will update everyone when it arrives

2. We do not sell Nike or Jordan product because we do not have a Nike or Jordan account. You kinda need that to get 1000's or pairs of shoes....maybe one day...you never know.
www.premierboutique.com

that OJ on the run shirt in the last page is :pimp:
pimp.gif

Air Jordan BMP-OLNL $249.98
AIM-JERZEEZFINEST129
Edijol129@tmail.com

^^^ Yeah that shirt is pretty bangin... Aaron, you got that in a XL still???
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Whats good Aaron?

I was wondering if you guys still had anymore of these UNDRCRWN Jackets still? Went in there bout a week or so ago think and I seen some laying around?
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

that vikings medium fits tee is pretty illy.
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensSplattersVeneers Reverse MichigansPlumsCeramicsArgonsSambas

AMs:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sClerkAM90smetAM95sMitaAM95s

Good looking out on that info Aaron, Keep us posted!

Just curious did you guys recieve the jackets in an XXL the first time around? Im fiendin for this jacket! haha
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

Anymore Darkness fitteds in 7 5/8's? Won't be able to stop by until wed. tho.

Back
Top Bottom