Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Answers:

1. Yes we have some Kid Robot T's still left.....its dwindling slowly. Alot of size L and XL.....some other sizes as well.

2. The crooks shirt pirctured is in M through XL

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Aaron
(Premier)
www.premierboutique.com

Yes we still have a few shirts left in medium. Please come by, call, or email with specific color requests.

On another note, we received some new items from:

1. Leilow Hawaii - Animal print New Eras
2. Crooks and Castles- Restocks on some summer T's, button up dookie chain shirt, windbreakers
3. Triumvir- Summer T's and Polos

I'm gonna try and post some pics tomorrow.
www.premierboutique.com

Premier Boutique is looking to expand its team.......

Premier -Part Time job available:

Position: Part Time Sales Associate

Duties: All aspects associated with running a store including but not limited to: opening, closing, cleaning up, customer service, communication, folding, counting in inventory, counting money, etc.

Requirements: At least 21 years of age with clean criminal record. These 2 items WILL be checked before hiring. Must be a good communicator, friendly, capable of keeping the store neat and clean, etc. Previous retail experience is not required, but is advantage.

Start Date: As soon as possible

Hours: Approx. 21 hours per week - Wed, Thurs, & Friday 12 noon 7pm (showing up 15-30 min early or staying late could be required)

Interested parties, please email Aaron @ premierboutique@gmail.com . Job application is available. Resume not required.....but not discouraged either. Please submit all resumes WITH application..... Serious inquiries only. I will accept applications for the next 4-5 days or so. After so, I may do further interviewing at the store or over the phone. Thanks for the interest.

Aaron
(Premier)

www.premierboutique.com

PREMIER - 10 Deep Sale + Update!

We are running a 40% off sale on all in-stcok Spring 10 Deep Indian Print items. There are still plenty of Hoodies, T's, Caps, Crewnecks,etc....while supplies last

Also, we have received a bunch of new items. More info available at http://www.premierboutique.com
1. Summer Triumvir T's and Polos
2. Crooks and Castles restocks + new items
3. Leilow Hawaii- New Era Animal caps

Here are some pics:

Leilow Hawaii- Leopard Gold and Pony Lime New Era Caps

Triumvir-Penquin T's

Triumvir-Mr. Roboto T's

Triumvir-Ronny T's

Triumvir- Crack Polo (also available in black)

Crooks and Castles- Flying Gun Windbreaker

Crooks and Castles-Dukie Chain Shirt

www.premierboutique.com

NEW AT PREMIER - 6/25/07 UPDATE

1. aNYthing Spring/Summer collection
2. Reebok - Ice Cream Board Flip 1 and 2
3. Fuct x XLarge retro t's
4. New Adidas 4th of July Pack ZX-600 + Top Ten Lo
3. Reebok- Royal Flush Pack - Ventilator

More info at www.premierboutique.com
Ventilator -Royal Flush Pack - "10 Of Spades"

Every few weeks a new Royal Flush shoe will arrive at Premier and other participating dealers. As you collect the proof of purchases of all 5 shoes, you will be able to go online and order the final (6th) shoe in the collection..which is the Joker....Insta Pump....FREE OF CHARGE....yes free.

www.premierboutique.com

Yes we should be receiving some new stuff from Puma soon. They haven't told me when or what yet. Please take a look at our blogs or sign up for the email list on our site. We will post info as soon as they arrive.
www.premierboutique.com

Aaron... how much are those Purple and Lime Clydes and do you have them in a 9.5? I need those in my life...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

4 Questions
1.Do you still have that Urkel Shirt?
2. How Much for the Beleive In 5 Shirt
3. How much for the adidas Pro Model Luxs
4. What size do you have in the urkel Shirts

It's not what you say it's how you say it

I haven't been in there this month, I'll have to swing by this week.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Back
Top Bottom