present for married couple ideas vol. GIVE THEM TO ME

Cash is king!  Although they may have registered at several stores, they will definitely appreciate being able to spend the money however they want.  I always appreciated opening an envelope with money in it and most of my married friends did too.  Don't even worry about buying them something off of their registry because they won't use most of them anyways and you'll probably spend more money doing so too.

Cash is king!  Although they may have registered at several stores, they will definitely appreciate being able to spend the money however they want.  I always appreciated opening an envelope with money in it and most of my married friends did too.  Don't even worry about buying them something off of their registry because they won't use most of them anyways and you'll probably spend more money doing so too.

Straight Cash. And think of something funny to put it in. A friend got married and was going to Mexico for his honeymoon. Put the money in an empty corona bottle so he had to smash it to get the loot out. Other idea was a pinata full of ones...

Straight Cash. And think of something funny to put it in. A friend got married and was going to Mexico for his honeymoon. Put the money in an empty corona bottle so he had to smash it to get the loot out. Other idea was a pinata full of ones...

Back
Top Bottom