President Obama - dap to the little guy.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

this is just gonna give the sheep more reason to blindly support our president.

"DUDE OBAMA GIVES DAPS, HES THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER"

laugh.gif
true

It just shows he is a good guy. That can have affect on a presidency (normally doesn't).. But at least he isn't a *+!%.

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif
true
It just shows he is a good guy. That can have affect on a presidency (normally doesn't).. But at least he isn't a *+!%.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Because he gave his janitor a dap means he's a good guy?[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]QFE[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif
true
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Because he gave his janitor a dap means he's a good guy?[/color]
laugh.gif
What president is going to acknowledge the janitor? A hard working guy, but has little importance to people other than his family? Shows hedoesn't fancy himself hot %#+# and can acknowledge he notices the little guy instead of just walking by him.. Once again it has nothing to do with hispresidency it is more a reflection of his personality.

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by sam206

who cares about obama hes a fraud
Yep because you can rebuild an entire country, not just any country, but the United States, in under a year.
laugh.gif

People expecting dude to revolutionize human life, re-invent the wheel, and part the sea in less than 365 days. Give the dude some time.

-The Juice
smokin.gif
saved me a little typing
laugh.gif
do you remember when that plane went down, and it managed to land in the water with everyone safe?

OBAMA DID IT.

iphones got MMS. you think that just happens?

OBAMA DID IT.

i've smash an unprecedented amount of white girls since inauguration. think that would have happened 4 years ago?

OBAMA DID IT.

respect.

Yep because you can rebuild an entire country, not just any country, but the United States, in under a year.
laugh.gif

People expecting dude to revolutionize human life, re-invent the wheel, and part the sea in less than 365 days. Give the dude some time.

-The Juice
It doesnt matter.
I know I cant do any of those things; which is why I dont run for president.
This dude voluntarily ran, no one forced him.
He promised a lot in little time, yet has done nothing but build a basketball court and send off more troops.
Obama, being a law student from Harvard, was well aware of what the president is and isnt capable of, yet still made those promises.

laugh.gif

-The Juice
smokin.gif
saved me a little typing
laugh.gif
RON PAUL CAN FIX THE USA IN A DAY

GET RID OF THE FEDS

& MONEY ..SWITCH IT UP

PEOPLE DONT SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE

WHY FIX A SYSTEM THAT WAS BUILT OFF SCAMS

THATS LIKE THINKING YOU GOING TO WIN THE BIG STUFFED TEDDY BEAR IN THE CLAW BOX WITH THE RIGHT JOYSTICK MOVEMENTS

GET OUT OF HERE
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif
true
laugh.gif
What president is going to acknowledge the janitor? A hard working guy, but has little importance to people other than his family? Shows he doesn't fancy himself hot %#+# and can acknowledge he notices the little guy instead of just walking by him.. Once again it has nothing to do with his presidency it is more a reflection of his personality.

$*#+ Cheney was very polite to the people of the White House food service staff. Does that make him a good guy?

I bet half the people complaining in here are the one's who voted for him in the first place.

Can't wait until the halfway mark to hop off the bandwagon?

If unemployment and our two wars haven't made progress by this time next year, then I'd say it's time to worry.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

laugh.gif

-The Juice
smokin.gif
saved me a little typing
laugh.gif
do you remember when that plane went down, and it managed to land in the water with everyone safe?

OBAMA DID IT.

iphones got MMS. you think that just happens?

OBAMA DID IT.

i've smash an unprecedented amount of white girls since inauguration. think that would have happened 4 years ago?

OBAMA DID IT.

respect.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom