presidential Elections 2020 Vol. it has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard Schultz entering will make fkra very interesting election. Trump had already tweeted about him saying he doesn't have the guts to run for President.

not from the black fry cook lawyer delegation.

:rolleyes

Reality is the optics of her as president are more important than individual policies. I'm rooting for everybody black. The race could get interesting, tho, depending on who else decides to get in. There are rumors that Eric Holder is considering a run.

Any word from Beto?

I want to support Kamala but I need to learn more about her. She graduated from my school so that's a plus.

As I stated in the political thread..

Bernie is out, no chance.

Kamala is a joke.

My hope is for Howard Schultz to run.

Joe needs to sit it out.

And what this foolishness about Hillary is thinking about running again. :lol: Chile stop!

Last edited:
:rolleyes

Reality is the optics of her as president are more important than individual policies. I'm rooting for everybody black. The race could get interesting, tho, depending on who else decides to get in. There are rumors that Eric Holder is considering a run.

Not rolling with that everybody black stuff. Especially when the evidence suggests a black person is against black people.

Shorty got some explaining to do before I toss her my support.

Eric Holder would be a more suitable candidate in my book.

As I stated in the political thread..

Bernie is out, no chance.

Kamala is a joke.

My hope is for Howard Schultz to run.

Joe needs to sit it out.

And what this foolishness about Hillary is thinking about running again. :lol: Chile stop!
Hold up
U didn’t call her a joke
U said let’s give Kamala a chance

Not rolling with that everybody black stuff. Especially when the evidence suggests a black person is against black people.

Shorty got some explaining to do before I toss her my support.

Eric Holder would be a more suitable candidate in my book.
What makes u think Eric holder a suitable candidate
Cornball brotha
Who afraid to make waves

Yes, I hope that he consider. I had an opputunity to talk with him on a personal and professional level.

I doubt that he will run.

Who’s are you hoping to run?
I just hope someone truly qualified steps up, not another out of touch billionaire with no grasp on politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom