presidential Elections 2020 Vol. it has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of Democrats like this.

yeah, hence why its centerish.

da difference between a conservative democrat and liberal Republicans is points on da tax %'s
da flexibility of healthcare/safety net.

da ish that pushes people far left or far right is each sides pet dogmatic issues.

38A50D6D-CD60-46C4-BEB2-B6496DA6CEF6.png

I didn't think a random *** pic that I took would get the meme treatment. :lol:

Last edited:
Kinda surprised to see Bernie is running again.

He Is probly the best bet out of everyone who's announced that they're running.
And probly has the biggest following too

biden is more electable than Bernie TBH, but be'd have a tough time in da primaries.

Deblasio (NYC Mayor) thinking bout jumping in...if he does its officially a ish storm :lol:

biden is more electable than Bernie TBH, but be'd have a tough time in da primaries.

Deblasio (NYC Mayor) thinking bout jumping in...if he does its officially a ish storm :lol:

Best bet would be a Biden Bernie combo or the reverse but I doubt it happens.

Best bet would be a Biden Bernie combo or the reverse but I doubt it happens.

I’d vote for that combo. Bernie strikes me as the type to jab you with his cane if you upset him enough. Bet he’d keep Biden in place he tries getting cute.

Bernie Sanders and his supporters are wasting their time. Let’s see what his excuse will be this time around.

What you mean excuse?

He used the excuse that the superdelegates and the DNC stopped him from winning the nomination. When in fact more people simply voted for Hillary and not him. He lost and was a sore loser....just like he’ll lose again this time around as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom