preview of dmp2 'raging bull'

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by s dubl

the Red 5s might be my only pair of Js that I purchase this year if I can get my hands on a pair for a decent price.

Yeah i might buy this pack and sell the other color or trade it but the red 5's should be dope.
I like both so if I copp I'll stay with them.
pimp.gif

SO THIS PACK AND NUBUCK 12'S IN MAY? JORDAN IS REALLY TRYING HARD TO BEAST ON MY POCKETS. FLOOD GATES ARE OPENING IN MAY I SEE....

even though this pack is a great idea, does anyone else feel how i do about not dropping $300+ for one shoe anymore??

I need to see more pics of the red V's because those ashy V's made me vomit.

I KNEW THAT THOSE GREEN 5'S WERE DEL SOL 5'S THAT ARE SUPPOST TO BE A SINGLE RELEASE
SO THIS 5'S ARE THE 5'S THAT ARE REALLY COMING OUT IN THIS PACK MMM INTERESTED
I KIND OF LIKE THEM THEY ARE NOT BAD AT ALL

there is a new ball game. and its good to see the bandwagon is about to take off with people coming out from under rocks to support the red ones.

Can't wait to see more pics of those "3M" / cool grey v's....already loving the red pair with the same upper as Army olive V's.....thiscould be a really good pack.....assuming they actually make enough to sell in stores instead of super limited or some crap like that.....

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

there is a new ball game. and its good to see the bandwagon is about to take off with people coming out from under rocks to support the red ones.
laugh.gif
opinions always change once pics leak..again thanks tosole for dropping pics
and yes these will be one of my pick ups
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom