Price check: sample 1996 FTPS Bred 11 size 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Check on a Pair of 1996 Sample FTPS OG 11s Black/Red. I have no idea what these are worth and am sellign them . People have said they might be mJ player exclusives because of the size. Was just wondering of anybody had more info. I have been getting crazy offers and was just wondering what a resonable price is for them.

Thank you!

These are very nice. I mean they are not anything to bragg about- Besides the fact that they are Player Samples and OG 1995 Bred Jordan Xi and that (looking from the pics) they are still in pristine condition. in My opinion these are worth about $800 Provided they are authentic ofcourse . Now if they were autographed... like both shoes signed... authenticated. Oooohh then i would add everything but the kitchen sink to this post. 
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Last edited:
By the way just curious whats your highest offer? Any more pics? Where did you get these?

Last edited:
I got a pairt of OG 1995 Air Jordan Concords FTPS Player Samples signed by MJ and authenticated by JSA. It was in fact a 13.5 but accordingly to alot of Jordan afficionados he did alternate alot between size 13 and 13.5; some say he may have even worn 13 on one shoe and 13.5 on the other. As to whether this is true or not i am not sure...

Anyways nice pair to add to any high end collection. 
nthat.gif

These are the samples made by Tinker and Nike before they released to the public. Michael did in fact wear 13 on one foot, and size 13.5 on the other. Legit and serious heat. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom