Prince, Passes Away at 57.

This is a must watch for any Prince fan. This man was literally ahead of the game. I watched it for the 2nd time this past weekend.

71CguuDGGaL._SY445_.jpg

It breaks down how he was tryna sell his albums independently on the internet straight to the fans. He saw how the internet was about to effect the music business. How he was fighting to own his masters and through all of this everybody was calling him crazy and a complainer

He signed a "potential" 100 million deal in 92 but it had all kinds of "if's". If his next 4 albums sold 5 mil. Which probably wasn't a good deal to sign.

This is a must watch for any Prince fan. This man was literally ahead of the game. I watched it for the 2nd time this past weekend.

71CguuDGGaL._SY445_.jpg

It breaks down how he was tryna sell his albums independently on the internet straight to the fans. He saw how the internet was about to effect the music business. How he was fighting to own his masters and through all of this everybody was calling him crazy and a complainer

He signed a "potential" 100 million deal in 92 but it had all kinds of "if's". If his next 4 albums sold 5 mil. Which probably wasn't a good deal to sign.

Yes. Saw this not too long ago... Remember certain comments, not verbatim, saying how people within the industry thought that Prince was crazy for making statements about streaming being the next big thing ,etc... He wasn't upset at Napster If I recall saying that it was inevitable and how the industry had to adapt to that model but through a pay service...

Dude was on another level in every single way.

purpleflame-1.gif

71CguuDGGaL._SY445_.jpg

Netflix? Amazon?

Prince didn’t want any of his music on streaming platforms. That’s BS.

When he died ppl tried looking for his music on streaming platforms and couldn’t find anything.

Now all of the sudden he’s everywhere?

Please!!!

Back
Top Bottom