Private Pool Club Kicks Out Minority Kids Who Might "Change The Complexion"

smh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Damn...didn't see this on the news
tired.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

As shocking as it may seem to some, I live in Philly and I know a few swimming clubs that won't take black people.

- Born and raised in that illadeplh status
nerd.gif
...itALLL depends on how YOU present yourself/come off
nerd.gif
real talk status. I've never had a problem in ANYTHING I've attempted to do in life relating to race/ethnicity. Sixty %$&*^&'sin a pool
nerd.gif
scares some people; you know
grin.gif

- If this event occured on the "main line" those little %$#@!'s would have wound up in jail, REALLLLL TTTTAAALALALALALLKKKKKKKK
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Rasicm is still alive and popping.
White people always think they to better than everyone else.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the irony

p.s. learn how to spell "racism." only six letters dude.

Its called misspelling. **** happens keep it moving.
Maybe if you gave me time to edit instead of trying to get e-fame I could fix it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the irony

Its called mispelling. **** happens keep it moving.
Maybe if you gave me time to edit instead of trying to get e-fame I could fix it.
sick.gif
STOP

that wasn't the main point of my post either- it's the fact that you called white people racist and then made a racist comment about them in the verynext sentence.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the irony

sick.gif
STOP

that wasn't the main point of my post either- it's the fact that you called white people racist and then made a racist comment about them in the very next sentence.

Beat me to the edit button once again.
Im not a perfect typer.
So you trynna say white people dont think they are supreme to any other race?
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the irony

sick.gif
STOP

that wasn't the main point of my post either- it's the fact that you called white people racist and then made a racist comment about them in the very next sentence.

Im not a perfect typer.
So you trynna say white people dont think they are supreme superior to any other race?
eyes.gif
wait lemme guess you were gonna change that too right? stay in school

as for the question i'm not even gonna answer that. congrats on being a racist.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

tired.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

As shocking as it may seem to some, I live in Philly and I know a few swimming clubs that won't take black people.

nerd.gif
...it ALLL depends on how YOU present yourself/come off
nerd.gif
real talk status. I've never had a problem in ANYTHING I've attempted to do in life relating to race/ethnicity. Sixty %$&*^&'s in a pool
nerd.gif
grin.gif

- If this event occured on the "main line" those little %$#@!'s would have wound up in jail, REALLLLL TTTTAAALALALALALLKKKKKKKK
nerd.gif
you sound real ignorant son. you're generalizing way too much. you have no idea how these kids "represented" themselves. from thevideo i saw some mild mannered black kids hurt by what happened i didnt see a single gold tooth or anything. seems to me like you feel because you haven'thad any problems in life that has to do with your actions and not your tax bracket. dont be fooled into a false sense of elevation because jadakiss said itbest. "white people see you got money then they start acting funny" you said it yourself you grew up in a 2% black suburb jimmy down the street mightnot be so quick to call you a #!*% since you have a xbox 360 and both parents at home just like him. you must be one of "the good ones" but ill betyou one thing despite all your advantages i bet you didnt go to harvard like ol homeless girl from a couple weeks back. so quit with all that bs.

nuke the bastards.

damn !$+% like this gets me heated beyond belief on some fact or fiction type !$+%

yo i clicked the link and just stood there lookin blankly into the screen cuz i just couldnt beleve it. i didnt even wanna read the article i was so mad.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the irony

sick.gif
STOP

Im not a perfect typer.
So you trynna say white people dont think they are supreme superior to any other race?
eyes.gif
wait lemme guess you were gonna change that too right? stay in school

as for the question i'm not even gonna answer that. congrats on being a racist.

Ok NT perfectionist....
eyes.gif

Not a racist just calling it like it is.......
Killed of the indians stole their land, enslaved africans, and use mexicans to build their houses and buildings but evict them out the country.
Thats reasonable.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

nuke the bastards.

damn %%+% like this gets me heated beyond belief on some fact or fiction type %%+%

yo i clicked the link and just stood there lookin blankly into the screen cuz i just couldnt beleve it. i didnt even wanna read the article i was so mad.

dont read the comments
laugh.gif
....that stuff got me HEATED....i'm just like why don't these fools walk around and state their feelings...i'll respectthat more but doing it on the internet is straight ({})

Its a private pool. The owners can do whatever they want. The person who took those kids there is a #!!%!#+ too. If he lived close the private pool didnt hesuspect anything. Racism is a part of life, people should just deal with it. Everyone on this website is guilty of some form of racism one time in their lives.I have called certain minorities names on a daily basis. Im Filipino we even have racism amongst each other (tagalog/illocano thing). Blacks are just as bad aswhites IMO as well. Blacks can act just as grimey and effed up Billy Joe Bob dressed in best lynching whites.

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

Its a private pool. The owners can do whatever they want. The person who took those kids there is a #!!%!#+ too. If he lived close the private pool didnt he suspect anything. Racism is a part of life, people should just deal with it. Everyone on this website is guilty of some form of racism one time in their lives. I have called certain minorities names on a daily basis. Im Filipino we even have racism amongst each other (tagalog/illocano thing). Blacks are just as bad as whites IMO as well. Blacks can act just as grimey and effed up Billy Joe Bob dressed in best lynching whites.
smh.gif

Its a private pool. The owners can do whatever they want. The person who took those kids there is a #!!%!#+ too. If he lived close the private pool didnt he suspect anything. Racism is a part of life, people should just deal with it. Everyone on this website is guilty of some form of racism one time in their lives. I have called certain minorities names on a daily basis. Im Filipino we even have racism amongst each other (tagalog/illocano thing). Blacks are just as bad as whites IMO as well. Blacks can act just as grimey and effed up Billy Joe Bob dressed in best lynching whites.
smh.gif

Fame. Chill out fam. You're acting like all white people are like this. The fact that you generalized the whole white race is racist.
laugh.gif

Im black and I can't stand when people say things like this. Brothers we need to show that things are racist without being racist about it ourselves.

Racism is a part of human natrure and will never go away. How about as a race, we focus on improving ourselves, I could care less what a man from antoher racesays about me

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Methedy24

tired.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif
...it ALLL depends on how YOU present yourself/come off
nerd.gif
real talk status. I've never had a problem in ANYTHING I've attempted to do in life relating to race/ethnicity. Sixty %$&*^&'s in a pool
nerd.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
you sound real ignorant son. you're generalizing way too much. you have no idea how these kids "represented" themselves. from the video i saw some mild mannered black kids hurt by what happened i didnt see a single gold tooth or anything. seems to me like you feel because you haven't had any problems in life that has to do with your actions and not your tax bracket. dont be fooled into a false sense of elevation because jadakiss said it best. "white people see you got money then they start acting funny" you said it yourself you grew up in a 2% black suburb jimmy down the street might not be so quick to call you a #!*% since you have a xbox 360 and both parents at home just like him. you must be one of "the good ones" but ill bet you one thing despite all your advantages i bet you didnt go to harvard like ol homeless girl from a couple weeks back. so quit with all that bs.

- aaAyyoooo
nerd.gif

- I'm a law student, and within the next 2-3 years will be an Ivy League business school student.
grin.gif

- The video showed the black kids as victims; maybe they were, but, maybe they provoked a response. I grew up in Philadelphia, and when I was the same age asthese kids, I used to act a monkey
ohwell.gif
. We, kids from a multiculturalrecreation center ,would travel to the private pools, similar to these individuals, and we were highly scrutinized, particularly considering that this was theearly '90s. If we had acted like complete animals/monkeys, we would have been asked to leave, as well; for good... and the place I went cost much morethan the rate these people paid.

- I, as a law student, will closely monitor this case; there is undoubtedly more to this than the video snippet revealed.

Brothers we need to show that things are racist without being racist about it ourselves.

This type of stupid statement is why our children are getting kicked out of pools in 2009.

Y'all _s got no backbone.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

smh.gif

Fame. Chill out fam. You're acting like all white people are like this. The fact that you generalized the whole white race is racist.
laugh.gif

Im black and I can't stand when people say things like this. Brothers we need to show that things are racist without being racist about it ourselves.

Racism is a part of human natrure and will never go away. How about as a race, we focus on improving ourselves, I could care less what a man from antoher race says about me
Totally get where you coming from. I knew my comments would get mistaken.
There are white people who really could care less about being racist or discriminating against someone.
But with that said. Racism is alive between both races. Its hard to play the lets just better ourselves role when these
people refuse to let you live. Just the other day I had a experience where me and my friend couldnt get into a bar because he had dreads.
Dude actually had the nerve to make up a rule saying people with dreads could not enter. What kind of sense does that make?
Some white people were in the background talking about "cut'em off". Pissed me off to say the least.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Brothers we need to show that things are racist without being racist about it ourselves.

This type of stupid statement is why our children are getting kicked out of pools in 2009.

Y'all _s got no backbone.

Co-sign.
We tried that we are the world crap. All it does is get your ran over in this world.
You put your guard down for one minute and these racists will $%@# on you.
Point blank.

Back
Top Bottom