Procrastinators Anonymous

MPLS612

formerly ame416
So much time wasted and opportunity missed
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Doing it as we speak. Got an essay due tomorrow at 1pm, started not too long ago.

Posting right now isn't helping.

Got a paper midterm that is worth 50% of my total grade on thursday. barely started...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Doing it as we speak. Got an essay due tomorrow at 1pm, started not too long ago.

+1

I don't even know why
laugh.gif
, it's like I refuse to work unless my back is totally against the wall and I have no other option. A couple weeks ago I had a 2 pg paper due at 11pm on the same day as one of my midterms. So I planned to start the paper as soon as I get home from my midterm, which would be 6pm, giving me 5 hrs to work on it. Seemed like a good plan... until I wasted 2 hrs on the internet doing absolutely nothing
mad.gif
. Needless to say, I handed my assignment in at 11:06 pm. I immediately emailed my instructor saying that the website froze up while i was uploading it, so that's why it was late
laugh.gif
... and ended up getting lucky and not getting the 10% late penalty
pimp.gif
. I might of been better off learning a lesson tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

Got a paper midterm that is worth 50% of my total grade on thursday. barely started...
sick.gif

Checking back in to show my loyalty to procrastination.

laugh.gif

Word I just had 3 days off from work and have a very strict deadline of 30 days on a video project, and I didn't do anything but transcode. To my defense I've been sick, but I could have atleast imported and organized some footage.

Originally Posted by vincecarterwut

+1

I don't even know why
laugh.gif
, it's like I refuse to work unless my back is totally against the wall and I have no other option.
A couple weeks ago I had a 2 pg paper due at 11pm on the same day as one of my midterms. So I planned to start the paper as soon as I get home from my midterm, which would be 6pm, giving me 5 hrs to work on it. Seemed like a good plan... until I wasted 2 hrs on the internet doing absolutely nothing
mad.gif
. Needless to say, I handed my assignment in at 11:06 pm. I immediately emailed my instructor saying that the website froze up while i was uploading it, so that's why it was late
laugh.gif
... and ended up getting lucky and not getting the 10% late penalty
pimp.gif
. I might of been better off learning a lesson tho
ohwell.gif

I'm saying. It's like I'm not even at my best unless panic is involved.

Checking in x3.

Being quoted: Feels good man.
Knowing that it doesn't help you finish your task: Feels batman.

See you in a bit.

My life is defined by procrastinating...but their must be a reasonable explanation or theory behind it.

Maybe its a sub concious priority list that makes us not want do stuff in a timely manner

Had to do a 3-5 pages essay that's worth 50% of my midterm.

Turned in 2.5 pages
30t6p3b.gif
story of my life

You guys should seriously try to kick this habit. Especially the young guys on here. This is probably 95%( just making up a number) the reason a lot of intelligent people are not successful. I'm saying this so you guys can take this seriously. It's a demon that will stop you from being as successful as you can be in life.

I become a victim of it every once in a while but I have tried to kick the habit to the point I become disgusted with myself whenever I do it. Life is too short to procrastinate and in these hard economical times, you can't afford to do it. You need to be as efficient as possible with the time that you have.

Back
Top Bottom