Products You Will Never Buy Again

I hardly buy bad stuff cause I do heavy research before making any serious purchase when im dropping Cash, I gotta have the best of the best.

But Kodak stuff :smh: (Low ink cost, yea right. I'm glad they went bankrupt too crap products)

Bacardi Gold
sick.gif

Can somebody recommend me some good, in ear earphones for the low?
nerd.gif
check out Brain Wavz, good sound for the price. 

Any gaming console. I realized after owning a PS3 I really don't enjoy playing video games.

Diet Soda.. or diet anything for that matter
Naked Juice "Protein Zone" (Original)
Express button downs
Beats Studios

I can't rock with the Beats slander in here :lol:

I bought some like a year ago, from the monster cable outlet. They were restored, and even then I loved them. Sound quality was awesome, and they never broke on me nor did I have any problems with them. They're A1 to me.

I can't rock with the Beats slander in here :lol:
I bought some like a year ago, from the monster cable outlet. They were restored, and even then I loved them. Sound quality was awesome, and they never broke on me nor did I have any problems with them. They're A1 to me.
word, i got some studios in a debt trade last year..sound solid as hell, an are mad comfortable... granted dude only owed me like 60 bucks, so for me, lightly used studios for 60 was a great deal, and ive not regretted since

Anything made by Samsung..Had too many problems with that company..
Cheap disposable razors..
Chipotle..Gave me food poisoning..
Nike SB..

I can't rock with the Beats slander in here
laugh.gif

word, i got some studios in a debt trade last year..sound solid as hell, an are mad comfortable... granted dude only owed me like 60 bucks, so for me, lightly used studios for 60 was a great deal, and ive not regretted since
They're probably fake bro.

Back
Top Bottom