Project Blue Beam ..Coming Soon to a Sky near you

Im not sayin I believe all this, but if something does go down, best believe I will analyze the situation differently after reading all this

that's the way I feel. have to keep all avenues open.

but this made me a bit more skeptical-

69500022ly8.jpg

i watched the 3rd video. Its just OD.............So I mean who is n charge of all this and who gains from this? Im confused so what ppl woudnt feel theseeffects, the government?

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Im not sayin I believe all this, but if something does go down, best believe I will analyze the situation differently after reading all this

co sign but that last vid of the blue beam was
eek.gif

sons name is thekidfweezy and claims he is a republican this dude is a troll if i ever seen one, talkin about he gonna split a wing and says his daddy was partof the 9/11 commish...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thakidfweezy

yes my father had a part in the 9/11 comission ACTUALLY. just watch what u say boy, u might get your wig spilt. i also support the new world order, and will be one of the people with low morals that will exploit the poor/mass public to become filthy rich. republicans are getting dough, until they say there's no more dough!!!
/thread

tired.gif

but if ya cant beat em, join em.

I WANT IN.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

ohwell.gif
....don't take this too seriously... chances are this is just a load of %$#%

but ya never know
exactly, it's nothing but nuts running their mouths about things they have no idea about. and trust me when i say, they don't want to bespreading this nonsense. they might say it in front of the wrong person, and the patriot act will get them. the government is no joke. this goes to the OPespecially

I think that a lot of people are being led to confusion already. Why is it so hard for some people to believe this? Like Nobody thinks the government is notcapable of doing something like this? This is the same government that has had presidents shot, sprayed an un-tested chemical on soldiers in Vietnam andI'm pretty sure the list goes on. When that Zeitgeist video came out I know a lot of Nt'ers were convinced of the information in it, so why is it soimpossible to thinkl that that Gov't has this in the works?

Originally Posted by thakidfweezy

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

ohwell.gif
....don't take this too seriously... chances are this is just a load of %$#%

but ya never know
exactly, it's nothing but nuts running their mouths about things they have no idea about. and trust me when i say, they don't want to be spreading this nonsense. they might say it in front of the wrong person, and the patriot act will get them. the government is no joke. this goes to the OP especially

indifferent.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by oo206oo

oh yeah , remember this ..IT'S JAPAN'S VERSION ON HOLOGRAMS BUT AMERICA'S IS 100X ADVANCE ON THIS TECHNOLOGY
Since when does America ever do anything involving technology before and/or better than Japan?

/thread

�It's true the USA is already using this hologram technology. I have proof MM is taking over, just wait 20 seconds in.

eek.gif
this is crazy. i don't know if its true or not but the government is definitely capable of this and i wouldn't doubt that they wouldn't eventhink twice about doing it. thanks for informing me about this, now if it does happen i will be aware of what is happening and wont fall for their holograms.once it goes into effect is there anyway to stop it? or would you just have to comply and be a mindless drone in the new world?

Originally Posted by pr1nts

eek.gif
this is crazy. i don't know if its true or not but the government is definitely capable of this and i wouldn't doubt that they wouldn't even think twice about doing it. thanks for informing me about this, now if it does happen i will be aware of what is happening and wont fall for their holograms. once it goes into effect is there anyway to stop it? or would you just have to comply and be a mindless drone in the new world?
When times like that happen ...fear will kill the weak and the strong love survive , may sound corny but true

plus with the talk of that new internet system going to happen, the " big cable switch " , Cameras being placed into tv sets , earthquakes , thedollar loosing all value , more ufo talk on the media ....My guess is ...2012 .

plus with the talk of that new internet system going to happen, the " big cable switch " , Cameras being placed into tv sets , earthquakes , the dollar loosing all value , more ufo talk on the media ....My guess is ...2012 .

Big cable switch? You mean telling people to not use TV's from like the 1970s? Most people already have televisions that are qualified...there have alwaysbeen big "switches" when it comes to leaping into some new technology...it takes a long time to happen, I don't see how that's part of someconspiracy theory. Second, the whole new internet thing won't happen for awhile, and you don't think people had the SAME fears when the"first" internet came along? Guess what? Nothing happened. What do you mean by "more" UFO talk? As if there's like an exponentialnumber of mysterious aircraft as compared to other years. If you want to talk about "more" UFO talk then look at the years immediately after theroswell incident. Oh and the dollar losing value...you remember the great depression? We got out of that just fine.

I just don't see how anything your saying is somehow unique to our time. Changes in technology and a fluctuating economy is normal, not some sign of a NWO.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

plus with the talk of that new internet system going to happen, the " big cable switch " , Cameras being placed into tv sets , earthquakes , the dollar loosing all value , more ufo talk on the media ....My guess is ...2012 .

Big cable switch? You mean telling people to not use TV's from like the 1970s? Most people already have televisions that are qualified...there have always been big "switches" when it comes to leaping into some new technology...it takes a long time to happen, I don't see how that's part of some conspiracy theory. Second, the whole new internet thing won't happen for awhile, and you don't think people had the SAME fears when the "first" internet came along? Guess what? Nothing happened. What do you mean by "more" UFO talk? As if there's like an exponential number of mysterious aircraft as compared to other years. If you want to talk about "more" UFO talk then look at the years immediately after the roswell incident. Oh and the dollar losing value...you remember the great depression? We got out of that just fine.

I just don't see how anything your saying is somehow unique to our time. Changes in technology and a fluctuating economy is normal, not some sign of a NWO.

if u say there is no problem then no problem keep that same mindstate and you'll be just alright

I hope this isn't supported by the same group of guys that were like all brilliant, and killed them selves before the year 2000. They were so sure theworld was going to end and look at us now. 2012, Aztec calendar stops yes, so people have their theories and ideas. I just want you to be so sure like thoseother dudes and end up taking an L. If anything, I would believe that this was a challenge on your faith and relationship with God. As in he plants things orsituations to chose to stray away. I'd believe that 90 million times before all these other theories. Word.

Since when does America ever do anything involving technology before and/or better than Japan?
The U.S. Government has technology that the Japanese cant even comprehend.

Why are these people on niketalk if they know all this information? I don't understand lol Edit: what should I major in if I wanted to be a secret agent inthe new world order when all this goes down?

Back
Top Bottom