Prom date, what to do, what to do....

Grow a pair and ask her.

If you don't ask her, you'll regret it for a long time. There is a possibility if you ask, none if you don't.

If she says yes, great. If not, then life goes on.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What's the worse that can happen?
She could flat out deny him and end their relationship altogether.
and life will go on...
...without her
frown.gif

The girl I took this year, i only hung out with ONCE although we talked occasionally. I met her about a month before I asked her. I did bring up the topicbefore I asked her and she mentioned how she wanted to go. I asked her about 3 weeks before my Prom and we bonded through the weeks... Prom came and thecomfort level wasnt outstanding but it was good considering my lack of confidence at times.

just ask her then when its over ask her if she wants to have "a little fun"

U KNOW...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

pop.ht15.jpg

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

just do it and if she says no, it's not like you'll have to see her ever again after this
The thing is I will probably see her again, so if for whatever reason she said no, I wouldn't it to be awkward (considering I enjoy talking to her and whatnot).

I'll probably ask her later on tonight though. She's really down to earth, so it actually shouldn't be too awkward.

I talked to my prom date probably twice, I asked her, she was feeling me and had a blast, and got to knock her down that night.

so what happened o.p.?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
45e159e468b161a0cccf43cf1f5d4952e6936b8.gif

She said yes, and is excited to go.
pimp.gif

Thanks to all of you who pushed me to ask. I was planning on it anyway, but by you guys telling me to "just do it" I realized there was no harm inasking at all. I used to be a shy kid, broke out of my shell only recently, it feels good. Advice to anyone who reads this thread, DO NOT BE SHY. It may makeyour days go by better for you personally, but in the long run, it will hurt you.

Originally Posted by bkmac

so what happened o.p.?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
45e159e468b161a0cccf43cf1f5d4952e6936b8.gif

She said yes, and is excited to go.
pimp.gif

Thanks to all of you who pushed me to ask. I was planning on it anyway, but by you guys telling me to "just do it" I realized there was no harm in asking at all. I used to be a shy kid, broke out of my shell only recently, it feels good. Advice to anyone who reads this thread, DO NOT BE SHY. It may make your days go by better for you personally, but in the long run, it will hurt you.

Congrats man!
Have fun
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom