Prom pictures gone too far?

i don't even know anybody in real life who would take somebody pointing a strap at them as a joke...

indifferent.gif

These pics go too far IMO, because guns are dangerous and should be used wisely. Pointing it at somebody you are not trying to shoot isn't wise to me.

this is retarted imo
why someone would agree to take a picture like this is beyond me

i say as long as it isnt pointed at someone whatever. then its  a prop.

having the barrel on your chest, that is crazy.

but in the day and age we live in now, where guns are being used as props, rappers like Ye & 2 Chainz thrive, im glad to see it. No more of that SUPER HOOD, Kill anyone on site 2Pac noise

if it matters, im black & on the west coast.

I have a daughter and I wouldn't do dumb **** like this for "fun" ....if it comes to me having to point a gun I'm doing it with the intention of killing

Last edited:
i say as long as it isnt pointed at someone whatever. then its  a prop.

having the barrel on your chest, that is crazy.

but in the day and age we live in now, where guns are being used as props, rappers like Ye & 2 Chainz thrive, im glad to see it. No more of that SUPER HOOD, Kill anyone on site 2Pac noise

if it matters, im black & on the west coast.

what the hell are you talking about???^

Whoever said gun owners not liking this is wrong, you're ******ed.

I own a gun. Point a gun at me and we're fighting as soon as you put it down. I'd never point a gun at someone in a playful matter. You know how many people get shot doing this dumb crap? All it takes is one slip up and you're going to the hospital or losing a limb at the minimum.

By all means take pics of you dumping mags into a old Chevy or shooting clays or whatever. But this is not what responsible gun owners are about. No one is catching feels it's just common sense. You don't point guns at stuff you wouldn't mind shooting. First rule of gun safety.

Last edited:
Its all in good fun. I was raised and know its never good to have a gun pointed at someone.

But come on now.

WHy are theses boys allowing those "grown men" to point guns at them. There is nothing funny about that, white or black don't matter. THey are all distasteful. No surprise here since guys are the new woman, everyone craving attention and don't care how they get it. Anything for some IG or Twitter likes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom