PS3 BLINKING RED LIGHTS

Has this happened to any of you guys before, what should you do?

No, the 360 is not an option, that thing just red ringed as well...

Has this happened to any of you guys before, what should you do?

No, the 360 is not an option, that thing just red ringed as well...

360 > PS3
laugh.gif

i think i had that problem before. It stopped working because it was overheated. It wasnt in a well ventilated area and playing for hours at a time didnt help either.

I got a launch-version PS3 sitting upstairs that did the same thing to me. Ended up buying a slim instead of having it fixed. 
tired.gif

I got a launch-version PS3 sitting upstairs that did the same thing to me. Ended up buying a slim instead of having it fixed. 
tired.gif

i think i had that problem before. It stopped working because it was overheated. It wasnt in a well ventilated area and playing for hours at a time didnt help either.

I had this problem just before Thanksgiving. Did some online research and even the store that fixed mine said it usually happens to the 1st gen PS3. It has to do something with the motherboard.

I had this problem just before Thanksgiving. Did some online research and even the store that fixed mine said it usually happens to the 1st gen PS3. It has to do something with the motherboard.

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

tired.gif
does the slim not get as hot?

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

tired.gif
does the slim not get as hot?

glad my warranty is still good, just hope my little brother doesn't wreck my ps3 when I get back home.....

glad my warranty is still good, just hope my little brother doesn't wreck my ps3 when I get back home.....

I need to get a fan for my slim just in case this happens. I use my ps3 all the time.

I need to get a fan for my slim just in case this happens. I use my ps3 all the time.

have you been playin black ops?
same happened to me. i never had issues wit my ps3 till this game...

Back
Top Bottom