PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Yea, i got better on BO. K/D on MW2 was around 1.2-1.3 the whole time. (I was in soo deep of a hole because it was my first FPS and couldnt get out of it really).

But now that im learning spawn points and getting to know the maps better (And i turned down the sensitivity from high to medium) my k/d has been hovering around 1.75-1.80.

Id say my best gun was the galil till i got the commando (like this over the AK because it doesnt have as much recoil)

Commando w surpressor + extended mags
crossbow
semtex + decoy (or flash bang) + claymores ( i like the fact that you can pick them up and its in addition to the semtex/grenade)
Ghost pro
warlord pro
Ninja pro

Yea, i got better on BO. K/D on MW2 was around 1.2-1.3 the whole time. (I was in soo deep of a hole because it was my first FPS and couldnt get out of it really).

But now that im learning spawn points and getting to know the maps better (And i turned down the sensitivity from high to medium) my k/d has been hovering around 1.75-1.80.

Id say my best gun was the galil till i got the commando (like this over the AK because it doesnt have as much recoil)

Commando w surpressor + extended mags
crossbow
semtex + decoy (or flash bang) + claymores ( i like the fact that you can pick them up and its in addition to the semtex/grenade)
Ghost pro
warlord pro
Ninja pro

All FPS are not alike. I hear many ppl (for example users from the 360) say that go Play CoD 4 , then Mw2, Then MoH, Then Reach, Then black ops

and see if u can maintain that "Beast Mode" all throughout those games. U have to adapt. Some players relied heavily on all the exploits in Mw2... Now they cant do +!$% in this game

Even some dudes on here were ready to give up cuz their Mw2 Playstyle wasnt transferring over onto here....

All FPS are not alike. I hear many ppl (for example users from the 360) say that go Play CoD 4 , then Mw2, Then MoH, Then Reach, Then black ops

and see if u can maintain that "Beast Mode" all throughout those games. U have to adapt. Some players relied heavily on all the exploits in Mw2... Now they cant do +!$% in this game

Even some dudes on here were ready to give up cuz their Mw2 Playstyle wasnt transferring over onto here....

Best commentary ever 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YouCalledMeFatty

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Uhhhhh so tell me how looking out a window with no clear view of both bombsites helps? There was a UAV goin and hes lookin at one half of the bomb out the window knowin full well someones plantin on the other side and he just stands there 
When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak rewards. And I don't know if you often get to run with a competent party of six, but December and his gang were not losing that match, even if all six guys were focusing on kills.

Uhh... I said theres nothing wrong with it but it aint really nothing to be proud of. I was only arguing with the guy who said you can't run n gun playing demo on nuketown. He basically got a 12 kill streak... he didn't do anything that no one else here could have done. It's a 7 minute video where his player is basically in the same room the whole time. and yeah I know what a slayer is and I know how a "competent" party works. Ive played in pro tournaments and I'm currently ranked around 39,000 on GB and I only play a few times a week.

"When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak reward"

I've played with groups of NTers before and nobody agrees on who the slayer is they just play to play. Every one just plays and tries to be the slayer every game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Very true. From your competitive background I definitely understand your reasoning.

But as I'm sure you know, being a pubstar and starting a game 70-0 is hella fun, especially when you're running with NT. I'd prolly upload a vid, too, if I got 60 kills from two air support killstreak rewards.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Uhhhhh so tell me how looking out a window with no clear view of both bombsites helps? There was a UAV goin and hes lookin at one half of the bomb out the window knowin full well someones plantin on the other side and he just stands there 
When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak rewards. And I don't know if you often get to run with a competent party of six, but December and his gang were not losing that match, even if all six guys were focusing on kills.

Uhh... I said theres nothing wrong with it but it aint really nothing to be proud of. I was only arguing with the guy who said you can't run n gun playing demo on nuketown. He basically got a 12 kill streak... he didn't do anything that no one else here could have done. It's a 7 minute video where his player is basically in the same room the whole time. and yeah I know what a slayer is and I know how a "competent" party works. Ive played in pro tournaments and I'm currently ranked around 39,000 on GB and I only play a few times a week.

"When you have a full party it is generally accepted that at least one of those guys can play the role of slayer, and focus on getting kills and building killstreak reward"

I've played with groups of NTers before and nobody agrees on who the slayer is they just play to play. Every one just plays and tries to be the slayer every game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Very true. From your competitive background I definitely understand your reasoning.

But as I'm sure you know, being a pubstar and starting a game 70-0 is hella fun, especially when you're running with NT. I'd prolly upload a vid, too, if I got 60 kills from two air support killstreak rewards.

are people really posting vids of them "beasting" ....on NUKETOWN? You serious?

Let me see a a 70 kilstreak on Launch. Don't worry, I'll wait.

-The Juice

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice

Lol that's like posting a 140 kill game on shipment in demolition which was so easily obtained. Still entertaining nonetheless

-The Juice

Lol that's like posting a 140 kill game on shipment in demolition which was so easily obtained. Still entertaining nonetheless

-The Juice

I would say its harder to get on nuketown than the larger maps because the !$*# is soo close together and not many places to hide....The other team was just garbage.

He got plenty deaths after that 70 bruh, its not as easy as it looked in that video.

and this was demolition.........you can do it on any map. (might take longer, but demolition is a long *!! game if nobody is planting)

-The Juice

I would say its harder to get on nuketown than the larger maps because the !$*# is soo close together and not many places to hide....The other team was just garbage.

He got plenty deaths after that 70 bruh, its not as easy as it looked in that video.

and this was demolition.........you can do it on any map. (might take longer, but demolition is a long *!! game if nobody is planting)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

-The Juice

laugh.gif
It's harder?

How long have you been playing? Getting high killstreaks on Nuketown is the opposite of difficult. Not to mention it was demolition. Playing demolition is like 'Free Kill Central' because people are supposed to be playing the objective. And the spawns to do not flip as radically. If the spawns don't flip on you in Nuketown, you can pretty much guarantee a beast game. And add that he had CG and Gunship

-The Juice

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

-The Juice

laugh.gif
It's harder?

How long have you been playing? Getting high killstreaks on Nuketown is the opposite of difficult. Not to mention it was demolition. Playing demolition is like 'Free Kill Central' because people are supposed to be playing the objective. And the spawns to do not flip as radically. If the spawns don't flip on you in Nuketown, you can pretty much guarantee a beast game. And add that he had CG and Gunship

-The Juice

its harder on nuke town someone could have easily thrown a semtex,grenade,rpg,noobtube up there n he would have died, i went 66-3 on nuketown almost doing the same but on the other window n nobody did a damn thing its their fault really...i always throw explosives thru those windows
laugh.gif

its harder on nuke town someone could have easily thrown a semtex,grenade,rpg,noobtube up there n he would have died, i went 66-3 on nuketown almost doing the same but on the other window n nobody did a damn thing its their fault really...i always throw explosives thru those windows
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom