PS3 or XBOX 360

Alright, I'm about to get my refund check from school, I'm starting a new bank account with it, the rest will go toward a PS3 or XBOX 360, which oneshould I get and why?

xbox360elite.jpg

I just bought mine today..

both

i love my ps3..blueray player
pimp.gif
ps3 mediasever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but im thinkn about coppin an xbox so i can modd it cause im tired of spending all this money on video gameslol

I'm HEAVY into racing/driving games, and little into shooters, I hope that helps, I already have a Wii, but it does nothing for me

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

both

i love my ps3..blueray player
pimp.gif
ps3 mediasever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but im thinkn about coppin an xbox so i can modd it cause im tired of spending all this money on video gameslol
isnt there a high risk of getting banned on xbl?

ps3 only got xbox on one thing and that only cause it can get on the net, but if u want quality games i say xbox.

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

ps3 only got xbox on one thing and that only cause it can get on the net, but if u want quality games i say xbox.
if you want quality games go for PS3, not 360

if you want a better multiplayer experience get a 360.

psh just wait till the Xbox 540 comes out my dude lol
360slim24.jpg

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

if you want quality games go for PS3, not 360

if you want a better multiplayer experience get a 360.

what makes PS3 games have more quality than 360 games?
every quality game that PS3 has 360 has (except MGS4 and when i get a PS3 that'll probably be the only game I get for it) and most of those games are bestfor multiplayer
and you just said 360 has a better multiplayer

I've got both but I play mostly on xbox 360, mostly because that's what my friends play on.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

And here we go...

seriously. even i remember when i made a thread like this a long time ago and i still havent bought one but to settle it once and for all... that Xbox 720!!!

jk.
nerd.gif

side note: there should be an electronic part in the forum like an individual section? yes? no? just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom