PS3 or XBOX 360

what i don't understand about live is why do we pay for it if they run ad's on the dashboard and on in game billboards. the only thing

live has over PSN is the system brings a headset and the ability to group friends on the fly.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm HEAVY into racing/driving games, and little into shooters, I hope that helps, I already have a Wii, but it does nothing for me
GT5 = GOAT racing franchise
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blu-ray + Free online play + GT5 + streaming media from ur comp = PS3

if you are looking to play online get an xbox
if you like single player get a ps3 because xbox 360 live is a lot better than psn.
BTW I have both

This stupid idiotic post. I don't even know why you made a post like this when there is nothing but ps3/xbox fanboys on NT. I GOT both of them. But if youwant a really good video game experince, PS3 seriously.

People talk about online play, ps3 DOES NOT lag, play uncharted 2 multiplayer and be amazed.

xbox is really good for multiplayer games like mw2, 2k10, lost planet.

See what your friends have, if they all got 360, get a ps3 be the odd one.

doesnt matter, they BOTH GET THE SAME games, just not exclusives.

And they the same price like just get both.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

What platform has the highest selling video game? Xbox 360. 10.17 million for Halo 3, while the highest selling game in the US for PS3 is 3.94 million for GT5
edit wii has the highest selling video game wii sports and wii play so they both lose
laugh.gif
you lose, wii sports comes in a bundle and is not sold separately and wii play sucks, it didnt sell even a million copys

Originally Posted by sam206

What platform has the highest selling video game? Xbox 360. 10.17 million for Halo 3, while the highest selling game in the US for PS3 is 3.94 million for GT5
edit wii has the highest selling video game wii sports and wii play so they both lose
laugh.gif
you lose, wii sports comes in a bundle and is not sold separately and wii play sucks, it didnt sell even a million copys
wii play has sold 22.98 million copies worldwide as of March 31, 2009, making it the best sellingnon-bundled game of all time.[sup][17][/sup] It was the best-selling game of December 2008 in theUnited States, selling in excess of 1.46 million copies.[sup][18][/sup] It was also the best-selling game of 2008 in the UnitedStates, selling in excess of 5.28 million copies.[sup][18][/sup] Many sources, such as Newsweek, have attributed this success to the fact that the game, sold bundled with a free WiiRemote, only costs slightly more than a Wii remote sold individually.

no you lose

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

PS3 ----------------------------------- XBOX360
$299 ----------------------------------- $299
120 GIG -------------------------------- 120 GIG
BUILT IN WI-FI ----------------------------- GOTTA BUY A WI-FI ADAPTER ($100)
BLU-RAY/REGULAR DVD PLAYER -------------------------- REGULAR DVD PLAYER
2% FAIL RATE ------------------------------------- 54.2% FAIL RATE
YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH ------------------------- RED RINGS OF DEATH (INCLUDING GAME RING OF DEATH)
PLAYSTATION NETWORK= FREE ------------------------------ XBOX LIVE= $$$

YOU DO THE MATH!!!

PS3!!!
He's right, and plus the PS3 has a brighter future.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

PS3 ----------------------------------- XBOX360
$299 ----------------------------------- $299
120 GIG -------------------------------- 120 GIG
BUILT IN WI-FI ----------------------------- GOTTA BUY A WI-FI ADAPTER ($100)
BLU-RAY/REGULAR DVD PLAYER -------------------------- REGULAR DVD PLAYER
2% FAIL RATE ------------------------------------- 54.2% FAIL RATE
YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH ------------------------- RED RINGS OF DEATH (INCLUDING GAME RING OF DEATH)
PLAYSTATION NETWORK= FREE ------------------------------ XBOX LIVE= $$$

YOU DO THE MATH!!!

PS3!!!
He's right, and plus the PS3 has a brighter future.
grin.gif

If it was an American based system like the Xbox 360 it would.

But dude forgot to add the fact that you can expand memory on your PS3 if you want. And if u find a 1st gen one, they're backwards compatible.

I have both and I played the Xbox 360 b/c my cousin was on it. Now that I don't play games that much anymore, I'm coppin GTA: San Andreas and rockinout dolo on my PS3 since I can play those PS2 games

Originally Posted by sam206

laugh.gif
wii play has sold 22.98 million copies worldwide as of March 31, 2009, making it the best selling non-bundled game of all time.[sup][17][/sup] It was the best-selling game of December 2008 in the United States, selling in excess of 1.46 million copies.[sup][18][/sup] It was also the best-selling game of 2008 in the United States, selling in excess of 5.28 million copies.[sup][18][/sup] Many sources, such as Newsweek, have attributed this success to the fact that the game, sold bundled with a free Wii Remote, only costs slightly more than a Wii remote sold individually.

no you lose
haha. ether. even though the wii sucks, numbers dont lie.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm not buying either brand new if that helps, I'm lookign used/refurbished if possible

oh this is easy question then... DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY A REFURBISHED XBOX 360. You are asking for red lights. Any xbox360 console that is NOT a jasper,will MESS UP. Its a easy scam, refurb xbox are wild cheap and could have banned XBL also. A refurbished PS3? DEPENDS on the seller, I know a seller that hasrefurbished ps3s and NEVER has a problem, remember ps3 > 2% failure rate. if you want the seller on ebay, he sells for example: ps3 80 gig version (one thatplays ps2 games) with a 500GB hard drive, for 440! and now that ps3 price dropped even cheaper! if you want the seller name PM me. refurb ps3 > refrub xbox360 easily.

Ok PS3 Stans honestly have no friends pretty much the WHOLE POINT to play online is to play with FRIENDS can PS3 have up to 8 people in a party all playingdifferent games? Can PS3 Stream live netflix? Can the New PS3 play PS2 games i mean like +!% ps2 is one of the best systems of all time and they say screw it?Does PS3 have one of the biggest game that helped launch FPS into the Console wars? Halo 2 multiplayer is what made PSN and Xbox live what it is today eventhough PSN = Garbage it still inspired it. And PLEASE don't use the arguement Metal Gear solid I bet u 97% of you played that game once MAYBE twice andnever touched it again. Let me guess what everyone is playing on PSN right now COD4 which is multiplatform and xbox 360 makes it better because of you can getin a party with friends and play it. So all PS3 FANBOYS !@+@ AND *$$@ PS3 = TRASH and just admit it ALL IT HAS OVER 360 is Blu ray and slight graphics but irather give up graphics to play with friends over the world and talk

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1
You sound mad, and I've been playing the Uncharted 2 beta.
d4515ce6a5a57f53d4e35ce954ab5183a45b32a.gif
d4515ce6a5a57f53d4e35ce954ab5183a45b32a.gif

Speaking of which, anyone up for a few rounds?

oh im not mad im just saying how people think PS3 is good when the only reason i would think about buying it is for Blu ray and can all the ps3 fan boys tellme what happened to Killzone the xbox 360 killer? Didnt that game be a worst bust than Kwame Brown?

get a PS3.

The one thing that the 360 had (price) over the PS3 is no longer existent.

The games are pretty much the same barring a few exclusives on either side. (150 or so for PS3 vs. 180 for 360)

It's also a Blu-ray player too so you can't go wrong there.
pimp.gif

Don't fool yourselves into thinking digital HD content is taking over anytime soon since Space and connect speeds aren't close to mainstream ready.

oh im not mad

Ok PS3 Stans honestly have no friends pretty much the WHOLE POINT to play online is to play with FRIENDS can PS3 have up to 8 people in a party all playing different games? Can PS3 Stream live netflix? Can the New PS3 play PS2 games i mean like +!% ps2 is one of the best systems of all time and they say screw it? Does PS3 have one of the biggest game that helped launch FPS into the Console wars? Halo 2 multiplayer is what made PSN and Xbox live what it is today even though PSN = Garbage it still inspired it. And PLEASE don't use the arguement Metal Gear solid I bet u 97% of you played that game once MAYBE twice and never touched it again. Let me guess what everyone is playing on PSN right now COD4 which is multiplatform and xbox 360 makes it better because of you can get in a party with friends and play it. So all PS3 FANBOYS !@+@ AND *$$@ PS3 = TRASH and just admit it ALL IT HAS OVER 360 is Blu ray and slight graphics but i rather give up graphics to play with friends over the world and talk
No. You extra mad. Like Sony beat you up and banged your girl today mad .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

get a PS3.

The one thing that the 360 had (price) over the PS3 is no longer existent.

The games are pretty much the same barring a few exclusives on either side. (150 or so for PS3 vs. 180 for 360)

It's also a Blu-ray player too so you can't go wrong there.
pimp.gif

Don't fool yourselves into thinking digital HD content is taking over anytime soon since Space and connect speeds aren't close to mainstream ready.

oh im not mad
Ok PS3 Stans honestly have no friends pretty much the WHOLE POINT to play online is to play with FRIENDS can PS3 have up to 8 people in a party all playing different games? Can PS3 Stream live netflix? Can the New PS3 play PS2 games i mean like +!% ps2 is one of the best systems of all time and they say screw it? Does PS3 have one of the biggest game that helped launch FPS into the Console wars? Halo 2 multiplayer is what made PSN and Xbox live what it is today even though PSN = Garbage it still inspired it. And PLEASE don't use the arguement Metal Gear solid I bet u 97% of you played that game once MAYBE twice and never touched it again. Let me guess what everyone is playing on PSN right now COD4 which is multiplatform and xbox 360 makes it better because of you can get in a party with friends and play it. So all PS3 FANBOYS !@+@ AND *$$@ PS3 = TRASH and just admit it ALL IT HAS OVER 360 is Blu ray and slight graphics but i rather give up graphics to play with friends over the world and talk
No. You extra mad. Like Sony beat you up and banged your girl today mad .
laugh.gif

ok im mad, now do u have an argument? or just want to say im mad?

oh and i think you mad that lakers beat your beloved rockets
pimp.gif

^well, you do sound pretty mad in your post. i just think everyone enjoys pointing it out.

anyway, can't wait for God of War III to come out. that's got me geeked.

hmmm depends...if all you're really going to do is play games go with the 360 if you're really gonna use all the extras the ps3 has then go with theps3...i got a 360 and i love it. i've had the red rings twice but send it in and it'll be fixed...plus that time that its being fixed gives me time tolay off games for a while and do something different if you dont have patience then go with the ps3

Back
Top Bottom