PS3 or XBOX 360

Originally Posted by Rafool

xbox360-logo.jpg

Don't need a reason.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^yes we have enough threads about different electronics every day. from phones to computers to video games and whatever else you can think of

Originally Posted by omgitswes

every quality game that PS3 has 360 has (except MGS4 and when i get a PS3 that'll probably be the only game I get for it) and most
Also add Uncharted, Uncharted 2, and Ratchet And Clank Future as quality games that PS3 has that's not on 360

Originally Posted by pip777

every quality game that PS3 has 360 has (except MGS4 and when i get a PS3 that'll probably be the only game I get for it) and most
Also add Uncharted, Uncharted 2, and Ratchet And Clank Future as quality games that PS3 has that's not on 360
oh yeahhh i forgot about uncharted, that game is fun. haven't played the second one yet though.
but honestly my PS3 will mainly be for blu ray. with a couple of those exclusives.
for gaming i'm sticking with 360 and xbl.

oh yeahhh i forgot about uncharted, that game is fun. haven't played the second one yet though.
but honestly my PS3 will mainly be for blu ray. with a couple of those exclusives.
for gaming i'm sticking with 360 and xbl.
Uncharted 2 is looking like it's going to surpass the first one. Plus it will have online multiplayer modes. The multiplayer demo is tight.

lol Smh @ me it's not out yet, thats why i haven't played it.
guess i'll add that to my xmas list as well.

+ God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, MLB 09, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2.

There are a lot of really good PS3 exclusives.

Blu Ray?

Did you mean useless? No one's converting to Blu Ray for a long time.

No friends I know play PS3 with friends. Because no one wants one, or plays them. If you can't afford to pay $50 a year for Xbox 360, you shouldn'teven be thinking about video games. What platform has the highest selling video game? Xbox 360. 10.17 million for Halo 3, while the highest selling game in theUS for PS3 is 3.94 million for GT5 prologue. Transitively speaking, that means more people play Xbox 360 than PS3, so therefore, Xbox 360 is better than PS3because it is far more popular. I'm sure PS3 has some good games, but the number of them are so few that millions of Americans don't give enough of a##@@ to care about PS3 exclusives. The 360 exclusives are just icing to the cake, whereas PS3 exclusives are trying to make up for the inept fanbase.

And don't give me that "Oh Gran Turismo 5 is going to blow Halo 3 away". It has been delayed for 2-3 years. I'm sure I'll be collectingmy retirement money by the time it actually releases.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

What platform has the highest selling video game? Xbox 360. 10.17 million for Halo 3, while the highest selling game in the US for PS3 is 3.94 million for GT5
edit wii has the highest selling video game wii sports and wii play so they both lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Blu Ray?

Are you serious?
I was thinking the same thing. The latest commercials for home movie releases have said "Get it on Blu-Ray or DVD this Tuesday" Iremember last year it was "DVD or Blu-ray" It probably means nothing to most, but it shows that high definition media is in high demand.

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Blu Ray?

Are you serious?
No, I was kidding.

eyes.gif
Please check out the Blu-ray sales figures and come back. Blu-ray is doing really well and it's going to be the standard soon, like it ornot.

And don't give me that "Oh Gran Turismo 5 is going to blow Halo 3 away". It has been delayed for 2-3 years. I'm sure I'll be collecting my retirement money by the time it actually releases.

delayed huh? what was the original official release date? so it was supposed to come out in 2006 or its coming out in 2012? what are u trying to say?

PS3 ----------------------------------- XBOX360
$299 ----------------------------------- $299
120 GIG -------------------------------- 120 GIG
BUILT IN WI-FI ----------------------------- GOTTA BUY A WI-FI ADAPTER ($100)
BLU-RAY/REGULAR DVD PLAYER -------------------------- REGULAR DVD PLAYER
2% FAIL RATE ------------------------------------- 54.2% FAIL RATE
YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH ------------------------- RED RINGS OF DEATH (INCLUDING GAME RING OF DEATH)
PLAYSTATION NETWORK= FREE ------------------------------ XBOX LIVE= $$$

YOU DO THE MATH!!!

PS3!!!

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

PS3 ----------------------------------- XBOX360
$299 ----------------------------------- $299
120 GIG -------------------------------- 120 GIG
BUILT IN WI-FI ----------------------------- GOTTA BUY A WI-FI ADAPTER ($100)
BLU-RAY/REGULAR DVD PLAYER -------------------------- REGULAR DVD PLAYER
2% FAIL RATE ------------------------------------- 54.2% FAIL RATE
YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH ------------------------- RED RINGS OF DEATH (INCLUDING GAME RING OF DEATH)
PLAYSTATION NETWORK= FREE ------------------------------ XBOX LIVE= $$$

YOU DO THE MATH!!!

PS3!!!
laugh.gif

It doesn't matter if xbox live costs $.

Xbox LIVE > PS3

Live craps on PS3...i mean PS3's online doesn't really have a sense of community.

I'd love an Xbox right now but man i can't stand that RROD.

Back
Top Bottom