PS3 or XBOX 360

laugh.gif

I think I'll sit this one out.

smh.gif
Why is this thread still going? It's good to seemy true ps3 dudes came to back me up.
laugh.gif
What up Boost. What up John Lee!

M$ just got some dudes blinded, it's nothing that can be done about that. Nnarum! whats good homie. Surprised you didn't show up sooner. MW2 nextmonth, shoot me that Request. Imma show why the"Kliq" hates me.
roll.gif

GT- DaGamingMessiaH

Originally Posted by nnarum

laugh.gif

I think I'll sit this one out.

If you, NK, AND jetpac aren't in this thread, it's just not worth it.
laugh.gif

What up John Lee!

laugh.gif
You better get you band of flunkies... Mo, Boost, Me, and hopefullyTristan will once agian be terrorizing people on MW2. Not to mention Ray, Jason, Ikon, ect...

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by acp7399

Easiest way to decide is if you like online gaming, xbox all the way. If you like to play with beautiful graphics realized to their fullest potential and mediocre online gaming is ok, then ps3- btw i have both. The deciding factor for me was when a bunch of buddies came over to play Call of duty 4 and they were like, dude the lag is terrible. Out of curiosity i bought an xbox 360 and it's like night and day. I could never call a chopper in on the ps3, on live, I am hitting 1st place at times.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Riiiiight.

I don't understand this arguement. You must not have the settings optimized or something.... I have never had an issue ever.

Ever stopped to think you just sucked at COD until you played it a bit?
Pretty much it just shows that he is either garbage or 360 players are terrible. PS3 all day.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

seriously? wireless N? do some of u dudes even have 600Mbps internet connections? this stuff is pretty much for streaming off networks, wireless G works fine for gaming

211876442.jpg

something like this for wireless N works on both ps3 and 360, microsoft got u guys confused paying $100 for a network adapter

Basically. You will not be maxing out your Wireless N router playing games online. That would be usefull if you wanted to stream HD video from your computer toyour PS3/360. Otherwise, you're wasting money.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

so anyone know where I can find a first gen backwards compatible PS3 @?

E-Bay. Or a time-machine.
Or a dumpster...

I keed, I keed
laugh.gif
If I can't find one then I'll likely just get a 360 and keep on searching for one

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

so anyone know where I can find a first gen backwards compatible PS3 @?

E-Bay. Or a time-machine.
Or a dumpster...

I keed, I keed
laugh.gif
If I can't find one then I'll likely just get a 360 and keep on searching for one
60 gb is easy to find. ebay brother, ebay

and get a N router, its COOL
tongue.gif
why get a g when u can get a N? u can be6 feet under and still get connection
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

PS3 ----------------------------------- XBOX360
$299 ----------------------------------- $299
120 GIG -------------------------------- 120 GIG
BUILT IN WI-FI ----------------------------- GOTTA BUY A WI-FI ADAPTER ($100)
BLU-RAY/REGULAR DVD PLAYER -------------------------- REGULAR DVD PLAYER
2% FAIL RATE ------------------------------------- 54.2% FAIL RATE
YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH ------------------------- RED RINGS OF DEATH (INCLUDING GAME RING OF DEATH)
PLAYSTATION NETWORK= FREE ------------------------------ XBOX LIVE= $$$

YOU DO THE MATH!!!

PS3!!!
If I may add on:
-USB/SD/microSD/Magic Memory Stick/some other memory compatible
-Remote Play for PSP owners
-Media Servers
-Web Browser (which I use not only to web browse, but I can also download movies, music, and themes to my ps3 directly from the browser for free)
-Rechargable controllers out the box
-Bluetooth (which is a big deal to me. I use the same BT for my phone as I do to game)
-You can swap out your hard drive with a bigger one if you wanted to. It can support a terabyte if you wanted to put one in there.
-PS3 owners can share downloadable content (some restrictions but better than nothing. I've gotten a number of game add-ons and like 6-8 free games thrufriends of mine on PSN. More than we can say for 360 owners)
-Linux OS capability if you're that into it (which I'm not)

I give 360 three things. Better multiplayer, which is basically what you pay for. But you're forced to which sucks. Cross-game chatting. Where you can chatwith friends evn if you're not playin the same game............and I can't remember the last thing.
laugh.gif
I won't say the controller. U gotta be quite a character to let acontroller be the deciding factor as to which system you wanna buy. Yall sound like them dudes in the black/latina appreciation thread talkin bout"she's too fat, look at her elbows, her big toe is too small"

EDIT: I just ethered the XBOX 360. Not sayin it's a bad system, but given what you pay for overall, the 360 can't really compete out the box.

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

"she's too fat, look at her elbows, her big toe is too small"

eek.gif
dudes on NT be WILDDDDDDDD picky. I cant blame them tho, i want mylatina women a CERTAIN way lol.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

^ and dont forget ps1 full compatibility !
Not all PS3s are backwards compatible. But they're gonna drop a patch that makes it so all PS3 systems can read PSone and PS2 games. And I wasgonna put that, but 360 is also backwards compatable I believe. And realistically, I'm sure ppl dont go and play old games like ALL THE WAY THRU. You mightplay it for a minute. Then after 5 mins or so, back to PS3 titles it is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

smh.gif
laugh.gif
What up Boost. What up John Lee!

M$ just got some dudes blinded, it's nothing that can be done about that. Nnarum! whats good homie. Surprised you didn't show up sooner. MW2 next month, shoot me that Request. Imma show why the"Kliq" hates me.
roll.gif
This %+*!!,
laugh.gif
, you already know what it is son, NT and NTKL crew got this, we gonna beast MW2! Tourneygonna popp off in Nov!

Not all PS3s are backwards compatible. But they're gonna drop a patch that makes it so all PS3 systems can read PSone and PS2 games. And I was gonna put that, but 360 is also backwards compatable I believe. And realistically, I'm sure ppl dont go and play old games like ALL THE WAY THRU. You might play it for a minute. Then after 5 mins or so, back to PS3 titles it is.
laugh.gif
I will, I have LOTS of old PS2 titles I've been dying to play back through, and others I never picked up, when is this said patch supposed tobee dropping

Not all PS3s are backwards compatible. But they're gonna drop a patch that makes it so all PS3 systems can read PSone and PS2 games. And I was gonna put that, but 360 is also backwards compatable I believe. And realistically, I'm sure ppl dont go and play old games like ALL THE WAY THRU. You might play it for a minute. Then after 5 mins or so, back to PS3 titles it is.
laugh.gif
I will, I have LOTS of old PS2 titles I've been dying to play back through, and others I never picked up, when is this said patch supposed to bee dropping

It won't.... at least for a while anyway.

Why do yo think they are offering PSOne and PS2 games on teh PSStore?

laugh.gif
I will, I have LOTS of old PS2 titles I've been dying to play back through, and others I never picked up, when is this said patch supposed to bee dropping
Well that's a good thing then. We know SOME ppl will be getting use out of it. Honestly, I can't give you an answer as to when the patchwill drop. There's supposed to be a big update around the holidays. And I think it's supposed to be included in that. Never kept up info on it beingthat I'm already bacwards compatible. But I've heard tralk about it more than a few times so I'm pretty sure iss gonna happen.

I was reading thru and saw Netflix was mentioned. I'm not sure, but don't yall gotta pay for that too? That's not my argument tho. My argument isthat I swear on everything, I don't go to sleep at night thinkin, "Man, I SO wish my ps3had Netflix." Matter fact, and to be completely honest, the first time I heard of Netflix and 360 having a thing, I thought to myself, "Oh ok."Kinda like a "cool story bro" type deal. It didn't strike me in any way as DAMN, I gotta have it. Not one day in my living existence did I everdesire to have Netflix.
laugh.gif
There's a million other ways to get moviesman. So yall should just dead that and erase it as a reason 360 is better.

I've never played 360 online and I'll go with the assumption that the online experience being better than PS3. Yes, I will. Essentially, this is whatyou're paying for. I play my PS3 with a wired connection and never have problems. But some ppl do. So that's their problem, not mine. My onlineexperience is great everytime. I guess the point I want to make is, the PS3 is a more CAPABLE system.The only stage 360can compete with PS3 is on the online gameplay. And I'm only going by hear-say and not personal experience. So for all I kno, PS3 could be just as good as360. So if we're gonna go based on time-period and the current place we're in with technology, where phones can send email and media and play music andnavigate, not to mention other ridiculous technological advances in 2day's society; Then the better system is essentially the Playstation 3. Because gameshave been games since games were created. And PS3 has evolved the way games are played, as has the 360, but implemented a lot of new technology to complimentit i.e. HD, Blu-ray, Bluetooth, and all that other mess.

PS3>>>>>>Xbox360

I have both
Honestly i wouldn't have gotten a 360 unless my friend his own for free
Why not get the system that does almost everything and has superior hardware....

I have a PS3 and only use it to play guitar hero now and then.
I do find myself wishing I was playinig Halo3 all the time though...

comparing the xbox 360 to the ps3 is like comparing fords/chryslers to luxury rides.

PS3 FTW, a system with a 54% failure rate and charging $8 a month for xbox live (which is no different from PSN) sans blu-ray capability is a rip-off.

Ive been looking at this thread closely, most of the people who are for pS3 just own one system
100% of the people who said they own both systems went towards 360

Back
Top Bottom