PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

I need a used VF5 for ps3 man I rented the game from Hollywood with one of my monthly free game rentals, and now I'm hooked on getting all the items from Quest mode. :D
happy.gif
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

Courtesy of fifa2008news.comFIFA 08 Demo coming out on September 13th
fifa-08-demo-Electronic%20Arts_qjpreviewth.jpg
Quote:
The demo for Electronic Arts' FIFA '08 was initially slated for August 28. However, a post on the official forums of EA said that it would be delayed and released two weeks after that, thus placing the new launch date on September 13. This was further confirmed by EA in the forums. The demo will include the same teams as the PC demo (which was released last August 31) with the exception of AC Milan.

Fans of the game can expect most of the features from FIFA '07 such as Interactive Leagues and Manager Mode making an appearance. In addition to this, the game has a new engine which is supposed to allow the players on the teams to react the same way their real-life counterparts.

If you plan on picking this game up, it's slated to be out in the US on October 9, 2007 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 2, PC, Wii, Nintendo DS, and Playstation Portable with a PlayStation 3 version following on October 16.

My Take: Finally! Has anybody else been checking for this game? I've watch every HD clip on gametrailers and this game looks FIRE. I'm more impressed with it than Winning 11 (sorry, I just am). Go peep the trailers, the game is gonna be sick.

----------------------------------

Courtesy of computerandvideogames.com
ut3_logo.jpg
All too real: 16 new screenshots of Unreal Tournament III
Quote:
Ever since we caught a glimpse of Epic Games' Unreal Tournament 3(Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Mac)'s hyper-detailed gameplay visuals in action, it's pretty much left us to pick our jaws off the floor to properly ask - or beg - for more. From the gameplay videos and trailers and developer interviews, we snatched up as much Unreal Tournament 3 joy we could get our fingers on.

UT3 just looked that good, and to get us back into that sweet state of game-induced awe, here are sixteen brand-spanking screenshots of the game itself.

What can yours truly say? This stuff is what dreams are made of. Not only are the characters hyper-detailed from their expressions to their costumes, but their weapons, environments and even enemies are, too. Looking closely enough, we could make individual scales, threads, rivets in armor. Shadow and lighting are hyper-realistic, to the point that you stop drawing the line between CG, game and reality. It's scary.

Favorite pick of the litter so far? The image where a soldier is running away from what looks to be a tank with blades mounted on its front bumper. Gotta love the dismembered skeleton hanging in midair.

Unreal Tournament 3 is definitely looking real. Real pretty. Enjoy the screenshots!
screenshot_185171.jpg
screenshot_185170.jpg
screenshot_185164.jpg
screenshot_185159.jpg
screenshot_185163.jpg
here
618IQQNbvUL._SS400_.jpg
HDSD
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

She looks like she'd be a freak in bed.

erm...
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

NYC Game, I think VF5 is only 39.99 new these days. Used prolly 30-35 in stores like Gamestop or whatnot but I could be wrong..Ima be honest, I was hyped for Heavenly Sword but claims of a short game & lack of blocking in the middle of a combo/ no jump really threw me off. Seems too restricted maybe?.. I'll just get Ninja Gaiden Sigma (finally)

Good Stuff Boost
---------------------
You've lost your touch haven't you?..

anybody a fan of the EA NHL series and 2K NHL series?

i want to get one of those games, but i don't know which one is better.

anyone know? i'd like to get a hockey game..
-d.w.a.i.

TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS​

Are those actual screenshots from UTt3?
If so they are incredible. This game is he only thing right now that could pry me away from Warhawk.

^^^ Yes, in game footage. I've read that this game looks even better than Gears of War and that game is incredible!
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Does any one know the release date for Pro Evolution 2008 a.k.a Winning Eleven 08? I did some research but most sites don't have release dates yet...

Just watched the HD review of Heavenly Sword at gametrailers.com and the game looks :wow:
eek.gif
. I couldn't get into the game much but after watching the review i'm thinking if i should pick this up.

Quote:
anybody a fan of the EA NHL series and 2K NHL series?

i want to get one of those games, but i don't know which one is better.

anyone know? i'd like to get a hockey game..
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
but I am absolutely in love with that skill stick, so I threw down my reserve on NHL 2008.

---

Quote:
Finally! Has anybody else been checking for this game? I've watch every HD clip on gametrailers and this game looks FIRE. I'm more impressed with it than Winning 11 (sorry, I just am). Go peep the trailers, the game is gonna be sick.

Man, after copping World Cup 2006 and constantly playing that with my friends the past year and a half, I'm more than excited to purchase FIFA 08. I love dribbling the ball so I'll have fun mastering the different techniques. I just really hope it's running at 60fps, after playing Madden and that being so choppy at 30fps...then playing that NBA Live 08 demo at 60fps...man I can't go back. That's what I'm scared of with NHL 08, I have a feeling they threw that game at 30fps...
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

Thanks for the Release Date!! 10/27/07 I think I'll be picking up both Fifa and PES 08 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Courtesy of gamesindustry.bizCrytek deep into PS3 development, creating "secret technologies"
crysis425.jpg
Quote:
Crytek, the team behind the upcoming Crysis, is heavily invested in console development. In fact, it appears that Crytek is especially invested in Sony's next-gen platform. "Our PS3 development is going deeper than many people assume right now," studio boss Cevat Yerli told GI.biz.

The team is currently working on a console game, and it appears that the game is being built from the ground up for PS3. "It's a complete departure from Crysis and Far Cry, it's not a first-person shooter," he explained. The game, which is also bound for Xbox 360, won't feature any of the cross-platform issues that have been plaguing sloppier releases. "For that, we're optimising technology, but for another reason, the future in general, there is a dedicated PS3 team."

Crytek is working on additional technologies, specifically for Sony's platform. "The PS3 room is separate because we have some secret technologies being developed there which are not related to CryEngine 2." Obviously, this comes as exciting news -- one just has to take one look at Crysis to see the incredible grasp Crytek has on bleeding edge technology. We can't wait to see what they're cooking up for the PS3.

My Take: up, :lol:
laugh.gif
SDHD
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

can somebody tell me how to play the demos? i can find them on the web browser but whenever i try to click on it and play a demo nothing happens
TeamKobe
I go where Kobe goes​

^^^ Once you d/l them it should be under games on the XMB screen.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
^^^ Yes, in game footage. I've read that this game looks even better than Gears of War and that game is incredible!

i can see the graphics being more refined, but outright better? lets not forget this game was built on the same engine as gears. textures really made gears stand out in my mind, so far, UT has only show a more polished game imo. but don't get me wrong, the games look AMAZING and i can't wait to pick it up....for the 360....oops, did i just say that out loud

blah!

Quote:
lets not forget this game was built on the same engine as gears. textures really made gears stand out in my mind, so far, UT has only show a more polished game imo.
Team Falcons
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG=MOB KingJetpac:.​

anybody coppin HS tommorow?

im thinkin about it but im really anticipating folklore and stranglehold more
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Folklore :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Stranglehold is fun, but feels way to easy and highly repetitive, :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
NYC Game, I think VF5 is only 39.99 new these days. Used prolly 30-35 in stores like Gamestop or whatnot but I could be wrong..Ima be honest, I was hyped for Heavenly Sword but claims of a short game & lack of blocking in the middle of a combo/ no jump really threw me off. Seems too restricted maybe?.. I'll just get Ninja Gaiden Sigma (finally)

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

Back
Top Bottom