PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
You sharin?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

Yea

X-Play is there...
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

^^^ word, bastardize TechTv, :smh:
smh.gif
I heard X-Play or AOTS is gonna be there the last day of TGS, another L on here part, :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
Unreal Tournament III?

Oh right here!

Mouse x Keyboard = Ultimate Ownage :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^ I thought they confirmed cross-play in the new Game Informer, although I could be mistaken.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of xbox360.ign.comAnalysts: Xbox 360 to fall in "distant third," PS3 to win console war by 2009
DFC-intelligence_qjgenth.jpg
Quote:
DFC Intelligence, expert in video game and entertainment market research, recently released forecasts for the gaming industry. According to the research firm, Microsoft's Xbox 360 could lose the so-called "console war" and fall in a distant third place when year 2009 kicks in.

Various sources make it quite clear that the Nintendo Wii is zooming past its competition in terms of sales but Microsoft's horse trails close behind. DFC researchers, however, found weakness in 360's recent sales. If the current pace goes on for a couple of years, the Wii will dominate until 2008 ends. Sony's year will be 2009, when PlayStation 3 sales move into overdrive as DFC foresees.

DFC analyst David Cole pointed out how likely Sony will be leading in the software race even if Nintendo's console continues to sell. In order to share Xbox 360's presence to the scene, Microsoft "will need to build a strong base outside North America," said Cole.

By 2009, DFC expects US$ 47 billion in revenue for the gaming industry. Sales of the three big consoles are to reach numbers between 180 million to 210 million when 2012 comes - if DFC's projections are correct, that is. During the same year, PC gaming could be racking up $US 13 billion in revenue thanks to the ever-growing online games market and convenient digital distribution.

DFC's research is strongly positive toward handhelds. Cole stated that the Nintendo DS could be on top as the best-selling game system ever five years from now. Nothing is set in stone, but we can be sure of one thing: it'll be fun to watch how everything unfolds, and gamers win in the end.

------------------

Courtesy of n4g.comGran Turismo 5 Prologue Demo hitting JP PSN Store October 20th
6ce4umu.jpg
Quote:
It is revealed in the latest Famitsu that Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will have the following occur for Japan:

GT5 Prologue
- release Dec 13
- demo version from Oct 20
- mysterious disguised GT-R will be driveable in the demo version
- first time Daytona has been in the GT games
- watch car info programmes from around the world on GT.TV
- use points you gain from offline events in the final product to buy fascinating cars

My Take:
54kifm8.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

BTW, DC Comics vs. Capcom is a old rumor from 2006. They said they was close to finalize the deal but that was the last thing that was heard about it. At least the last thing I heard.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Best Believe when I get my PS3 (and when KZ2 drops), me and my boys will be on there, running and gunning...
:smh:
smh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMSSB
Captain Falcon​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: ILLoQuent13...References: ipg05, yoyoyosuperman, AJForLife23(x2)...

Yo just a heads up for people looking for TGS coverage. Were going to have a live show on GameSpot.com this Thursday and Friday at 4pm Pacific. The coverage is going to be fresh and I would definitely check it out for those of us that couldn't make Japan this year.

tgs.gamespot.com/live.htm...ive%3bdesc

Thanks for the heads up. I rather watch it on Gamespot than G4.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

good looking on the free subscription.
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

Yea thanks to for the mag link now that will 17 i get a month :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

How would I go about putting my PS3 ID under my sig? I am not good with the coding....
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Thanks for the link. Looks like I may be changing my sig soon...I'll miss the head chog...:-(

Boost do you still have those GT pics of the new Skyline? Those had "new wallpaper material" written all over them lol
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Back
Top Bottom