PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

boost, the DMC4 pics aint workin
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Wait, wait, wait, what is the talk about MGS2?

Boost, there was mention of MGS2, is there a remake in the works or something....I feel like I missed something.

Also, what is the difference b/t MPO and MPO+?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Boost the pics don't work(at least not for me). Thanks for trying though...
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Damn, :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
Wait, wait, wait, what is the talk about MGS2?

Boost, there was mention of MGS2, is there a remake in the works or something....I feel like I missed something.
Quote:
Also, what is the difference b/t MPO and MPO+?

Same single player mode + something called Infinity Mission.

Most additions (hence, +) are in the online mode:
New characters (Raiden, Old Snake, Olga, different colors soldiers, etc.)
New maps.
New gameplay modes.

To retail for $19.99.

Feel the ' + ' :lol:
laugh.gif

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

Yo good looks on that EGM subscription Boost, I been waiting on some free subscriptions to pop up lol. Oh and I'm gonna @#%$ my draws if they announce a FFVII remake. I need that in my life :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

@#%$ i downloaded it and it keeps freezing every time i watch it.

downloading again from gamersyde

:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
i can wait an hour

not like you can watch it either though right?

Trailer is nice. What was up with the ugly looking monkey and the guy running away with his pants down? I wish I knew Japanese. Perhaps you're having trouble viewing it since the video was in HD? Possible.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Ill have to fix those DMC4 pixs when i get near a pc. If i attempt to go to the previous page, my psp will short circut and fry on impact, :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of ps3watch.netGuitar Hero 3 and Call of Duty 4 as PS3 exclusives in Japan?
guitar-hero3-con.jpg
call-of-duty-4.jpg
Quote:
Things may look bleak for Microsoft's Xbox over at Japan: according to the latest issue of Famitsu, the multiplatform titles Call of Duty 4 and Guitar Hero 3 are listed only as PlayStation 3 exclusive titles.

While there's a possibility that it may be a mere typo or that the Xbox 360 versions may just be right around the corner, the other (sadder) possibility is that game publishers in Japan are too disappointed with the performance of the Xbox 360 and has decided not to launch their titles for the said console. Even Microsoft's executive officer in Japan, Takashi Sensui, has admitted that their console isn't faring so well.

Will Xbox 360 gamers in Japan miss out on the epic Guitar Hero 3 and Call of Duty 4 and leave them doing air guitars instead? There's not much information about the fate of these games in Japanese shores, but you can count on us to give you the skinny once we get them.

My Take: Ouch! Now that sucks. I wonder how sales of Ninja Gaiden 2 will do?

-------------------------

Courtesy of capcom.com/bbs/Capcom: Biggest Announcements In London, Not Tokyo
Capcom-TGS-2007_qjgenth.jpg
Quote:
The Tokyo Game Show is almost here, and everyone is expecting some serious fireworks from multiple game publishers. One of those is Capcom, who earlier said we should expect three huge announcements at the event. However, it appears this information isn't entirely accurate.

Yes, Capcom will have some things to tell us at TGS - of course - but according to a recent post by the company's senior director of strategic planning and research, Christian Svensson, at the official Capcom forums, we shouldn't expect to hear all the big news.

"The biggest announcement "at TGS" that I'm aware of was made last week in advance of the event with Capcom's collaboration with Camelot on We Love Golf. If there's something more than that's got someone excited at some unknown (to me at least) Australian website (who originally reported this rumor... which was then rereported by nearly every lazy gaming news outlet/blog on the planet), I'm not sure what it would be (and yes, I know everything being discussed at the show).

Most of our biggest announcements are being held for a Capcom event we'll be holding in a few weeks in London."

Awww... Well, so much for that supposed "inside source" at the Australian website. Perhaps this is just a cover for the leaked information, which would indeed make for a more interesting show, but at least there's still some big news on the way. But we do have one very logical question: why exactly would you choose to wait a mere two weeks for a much smaller venue for your huge announcements? Is there a point to that?

My Take: :frown:
frown.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

when did gaming get so big that they do shows all over the world? a few years ago it was just e3 and tokyo and i think in germany too.
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

shock axis is very good to hear, and also im praying they do remake FF7 for PS3.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
Team New York​

that mgs trailer got very...err....wierd at the end there :lol:
laugh.gif

game is @#%$ awesome

Im on a PC, finally.

Devil May Cry 4 and Gran Tursimo 5: Prologue pics updated and fixed on page 32.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I am so geeked right now... FFVII, COD 4?

I never liked the Sun anyways...
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^^^ un @#%$ believable, REX and RAY :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
your spoiling it for me!!! Im wating for the Direct Feed Trailer tonight!

--------------------------------

2007 Tokyo Game Show Vidoes!

Uncharted just may be one of the best looking games EVER, :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WIPEOUT HD (60 FPS)www.gamersyde.com/news_5092_en.html
2000642930906569257_rs.jpg
UNCHARTED VIDEO 1
2000693493328998803_rs.jpg
UNCHARTED VIDEO 2
2000647308525133289_rs.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

eek.gif
Was that an Olga sighting?

Naomi :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

^^^ Nah.

I can read a bit of Katakana and can understand a few words. I will be taking Japanese at Cal State Fullerton next year.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom