PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

^if you cop a 40gb and somehow run out of space the manual shows you how to upgrade the memory yourself
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Quote:
PO2345

Good looking with all the 40GB SKU info, alot of that stuff I didn't even know about.
Quote:
stylez23
GUNNA GET IT
lawless2387
Courtesy of KoeiBladeStorm demo for PlayStation Network this October 4
61lvAUmpBHL._AA280_.jpg

Quote:
Publisher Koei has just sent out a press wire announcing that the BladeStorm: The Hundred Years' War game demo will be arriving on the PlayStation Network this Thursday, October 4.

BladeStorm for the PlayStation 3 will have players taking control of mercenary commander, as they fight for both the English and French factions. Expect to meet plenty of famous personalities in this upcoming Kessen III-style strategy title, including the likes of Edward, the Black Prince, and Jeanne d'Arc. Consider this demo a teaser of the title that managed to carve a place as the PS3's only game to hit the top ten in Media Create sales reports ending September 2.

In relation to this demo news, we're also reminding the gamer folk that BladeStorm: The Hundred Years is further expected to release for both consoles come this November 2.

Quote:
Nice. You know whats coming out this Thursday, Boost?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

ayo add me as a friend boost...i sent it out earlier today, i don't know if you seen it... :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMSSB

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: ILLoQuent13

Quote:
jae oh en
Mark Reinutforums.epicgames.com/sh...p?t=577872
Quote:
As a public company, Midway felt an obligation to its shareholders to let them know about the possibility of a delay. But our goal is still to get the PS3 version of UT3 in stores before the end of 2007. However, we will only ship it once its ready and is the best game we can deliver. The PC version is still on track for a November release.

and

Quote:
Yes, there is a chance it will come out in December.

In addition there is some good news as well. A little extra time in development means that now the PS3 version will have all of the same maps as the PC version which wasnt previously expected to be the case.
2i72umt.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I`m off tomm if anyone is down for madden ncaa or warhawk. I seen a few pll on earlier on WH
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Courtesy of 1up.comGran Turismo 5: your new car dealer?
medium_779389311_9fe36cdc83_o.jpg
Quote:
With Gran Turismo 5: Prologue captivating the Tokyo Game Show 2007 floor much the way it did in Leipzig, we took the opportunity to visit the Polyphony Digital studios and sit down with Gran Tursimo Producer Kazunori Yamauchi, with the man's personal translator Tsubasa Inaba on-hand for assistance.

As the new cockpit view highlights, the team has made significant strides in the fairly short time since Gran Tursimo HD came out. Yamauchi said that while working on the new hardware hadn't been easy, they are currently steady progress. During the planning stages for Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Sony told us later, the resolution had been set at 1080i, but only a couple weeks after making that call, the team had a breakthrough that enabled them to hit 60 frames-per-second in 1080p during gameplay. Replays, however, will remain 30 fps at 1080p to allow Polyphony to add more layers of special effects.

The big Gran Turismo news from TGS 2007 centered on digging into the demo's My Page elements and the details of the TV mode. The new game interface stems from the team studying how incorporating online connectivity would impact the Gran Turismo world. Yamauchi talked about how the goal was to bring in a more personal element. To that end, you start by customizing both the centerpiece car and its background scene that serve as the main screen wallpaper. At the top, a band brings in online elements related to your friends. There are weather reports from around the globe at the top right, and all of your friends currently online -- all around the world -- show up as little points of light on a global map at top-center.

But, it's the GT TV mode that really highlights how seriously the team treats the idea of being part of car culture. Recognizing that auto racing has become regionally segmented, Yamauchi wants to use the Internet link through to Gran Tursimo 5: Prologue to make gamers aware of events you would otherwise not be able to see. For instance, GT fans are well aware of the All-Japan Grand Touring Car Championship (JGTC, now known as Super GT) from their cars being in the game, but finding it on TV was all but impossible. With GT TV, you will be able to go to the Super GT channel and check out the latest events. And, when you leave your My Page screen on idle for a few minutes your video content will start roll.

Getting content like that is only one aspect of GT TV. Car manufacturers will also be able push video out to you that will be one part of the expanded dealerships in the game. These "channels" are embedded into the interface as another option right next to selecting a car. And that's just the tip of the iceberg for Yamauchi's plans. Ultimately, he said he sees a point where when you went to a dealership in the game you could take an official virtual test drive. During this test drive, someone from the dealership could ride along in the passenger seat with you, describing the car, its features and capabilities via voice chat. Once you decided to buy the car, everything could be done through the GT dealership short of going down to pick up your real new ride.

As elaborate as that sounds, it's representative of the team's passion for cars that runs "deeper than the sea." That passion, and tireless attention to detail form the foundation of the series. It guides everything they do. As Yamauchi put it, "racing is not only lap times; it's the whole experience."

Of course, we'll be plenty concerned with lap times too, though. And certainly having rumble back in the controller should help with them. Yamauchi said looking back on the history of the series Gran Turismo, it has always been one of the leading titles to incorporate rumble because it brings such an important feedback to the game. He termed the announcement that the PS3 controller would not include rumble "devastating" and added that it "discouraged" the team. It's return has made them very happy and working it back into the game was easy, given their experience with rumble in the previous games.

While no American release date was given to go along with the Japanese one, the demo gave us a few rays of hope. During the presentation Yamauchi kept accidentally canceling his way out of menus instead of selecting. Towards the end he apologized for this and said that he had been playing the Japanese version so much that the switch to the American version threw him off (in Japan the usual "O" and "X" button functions are reversed to the US). Without that to give it away, you'd never have known it wasn't the same Japanese version as the one on the TGS show floor

With any luck, this means localization is ongoing side-by-side with development and we won't have long to wait for Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, either.

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
15q9co7.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

P.S. I appreciate all the activity the PS3 Thread has gotten lately. People dropping there IDs, peeps coming through in the clutch with news and just contributing to the thread in general, thanks.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

GT5 is basically the main reason I will be getting the PS3. Of course theres MGS, FF and others that want me getting a PS3, but I love GT ever since the PS days.
NKE
TLK

Any RPG heads in here know if Eternal Sonata is coming to the PS3?

If so, any idea on when?
Code:
               We are creatures of the windWild is the wind...

^^^ No release date confirm yet, but
Quote:
Unfortunately, PS3 owners are going to have to wait until 2008 to get their hands on this RPG update. But with all the improvements, the wait may be justified.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I'd much rather wait for UT3 to be as good as it can be than get a half assed product. UT3 is going to be the damn truth. Halo who? Halo what?
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

^^^man that @#%$ is crazy i wish i had a ps3 :frown:
frown.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

ID = sneakapr0

FIFA 08 is almost here, who wants to get smacked online? :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

Back
Top Bottom