PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

well god dammit, my PS3 crapped out on me tonight.... >:
mad.gif
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Boost what's going on with that 2.0 system update? How much longer will we have to wait?
TEAM 914
We're From The Lost Borough...​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

aye quick ?....i got a wireless router in my house, will the ps3 be able to connect and play online wireless? i have the og 60 gig btw
lol why not?

^yep..just go to network settings on the XMB (main menu) & scan for your connection..it will detect your router..& you'll be online in no time..
pause

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

PSN: imTHATnicca

Ayo JBug, which model do you have? OG 60G or the 80G? Just curious...

And Boost, can you have 2 accounts/user names up on the console at the same time?
Out

Jbug.... My PS3 was overheating and I had to send it in. 10 day turn around a couple of months ago. I live in the same state where there is a service station so the shipping time from home to service to service to home was probably much faster then most ppl.

My best guess now is that the turn around would be

1. 2 days to get your box to send in your broken PS3.
2. 1-2 days for them to get your PS3.
2. 2-5 days for them to diagnose/fix/replace the PS3
3. 2-5 days for you to get the PS3 once they ship it away depending on how far you live from the service station.
GO LONGHORN NATIONmambo.joystickjim.bluemonday.org

I got rid of my madden today it was just |I
tired.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Courtesy of teamicogamers.blogspot.comICO Or Shadow Of The Colossus Sequel Confirmed?
04c.jpg
Quote:
Sometimes, being fanatical about a certain game (or two games, whatever) can yield big dividends if you play your cards right. Enter Team ICO Gamers, who clearly want to celebrate both ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, two of the most revered titles of the last generation. But they don't just want to revel in the greatness of past games; they also want to know when we'll hear more about the developer's next project...if there even is one.

We've heard nothing but rumors surrounding the possibility of another game based on either ICO or SotC, and while several industry journalists have said it's a "sure thing," nobody has any real details from official sources. However, this fan club sent a whole bunch of letters to OPM UK with the express purpose of finding out more. Thankfully, they did (kinda)-

Me: "I have just read the PlayStation Legend page on Ico at the back of OPM, issue nine and can't stop wondering what Fumito Ueda and the rest of the team will come up with on PS3. I'm a big fan of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, like many others in the PlayStation community, and we're all waiting impatiently for the day when the next game will be announced. It's pretty unnerving that the only thing we know about Team ICO's next effort so far is that there is going to be one. Any chance of some inside info, OPM?"

Them: "We asked Sony boss Kaz Hirai what was going on with Team ICO a couple of months back. As he was pleading ignorance, one of the other execs present blurted out. "I'm pretty sure they're doing the sequel." Our fearless reporter immediately asked. "What, the sequel to ICO or Shadow of the Colossus?" Then the room filled with knockout gas...

Well, we still don't know too much, but this is basically the equivalent of Sony confirming the existence of another ICO or SotC, which is exactly what we've been looking for. It may have been a slip of the tongue by that executive, but it's good enough for us. Let's hope we'll hear more details before the year is out.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

longhornlump did you buy the aftermarket intercooler?~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

*****ANYONE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT PSN, HELP PLEASE*********

So I've had my PS3 for a month now. Online madden works great, yadda yadda. So how come when I get NBA 2K8 yesterday, and I try to play online, it says 'starting game', then the screen goes black and says 'waiting for opponent'..... after 8 seconds it just unregisters the game.

I have no idea why it's doing this... any help here?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

DF!!!!

*************HELP!!!!!!*************
Team Pacific Northwest​

Courtesy of japancorp.netCapcom's Software Development for Sony to Focus on PS3
1105570780_logo_capcom.jpg
Quote:
Tokyo, Oct 3, 2007 (Jiji Press) - Capcom Co. <9697> will place more emphasis from next year on the development of software for Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.'s PlayStation 3 game console, rather than the PlayStation 2, its popular predecessor, according to President Haruhiro Tsujimoto.

While the market for games for the PS2, which remains popular, is attractive, Capcom will develop more games for the PS3, Tsujimoto said in a recent interview with Jiji Press.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of psu.comCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare perks revealed
CoD4%20modern%20warfare%20banner_qjpreviewth.jpg
Quote:
We all know that Infinity Ward's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) lets us create our own character by choosing three character abilities, or perks, to kit out our own modern war soldier. But do we know just how many perks there are? To satisfy that query is a semi-complete list of perks found in the Beta. Being semi-complete, of course, there might be others that are yet to be revealed, or even added in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's retail version that you won't see in this list.

With that said, on to the perks!

Perk 1:

* Bomb Squad
* C4 x 2
* Claymore x 2
* RPG-7 x 2
* Special Grenades x 3
* Frag x 3
* Bandolier (adds more ammo to your clip)

Perk 2:

* Juggernaut(More Health)
* Sleight of hand(Reload quicker)
* Stopping power(More weapon damage)
* UAV Jammer(Jams enemy radar)
* Sonic Boom
* Double Tap

Perk 3:

* Extreme conditioning(Sprint longer)
* Steady Aim(Steadier aiming)
* Last Stand(Shoot your pistol while dying)
* Deep Impact(Better bullet penetration through walls)
* Dead Silence(Less noise when running)
* Iron Lungs(Hold breath longer when sniping)
* Eavesdrop(Allows you to listen in on enemy chat)
* Martyrdom(While dying, player pulls a grenade)

Certainly a very deadly list of perks. We could easily imagine CoD4 players creating havoc with the Eavesdrop perk. Of course, yours truly has a favorite, and it's the Dead Silence perk - there's nothing more satisfying than sneaking up on an enemy and giving him the what-for with a knife.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

So I've had my PS3 for a month now. Online madden works great, yadda yadda. So how come when I get NBA 2K8 yesterday, and I try to play online, it says 'starting game', then the screen goes black and says 'waiting for opponent'..... after 8 seconds it just unregisters the game.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

DF!!!!

Team Pacific Northwest​

Courtesy of blog.us.playstation.comUncharted: Drake's Fortune nearing completion, demo coming soon
61YE0U3vfML._AA280_.jpg
Quote:
Naughty Dog co-president Evan Wells has posted a few quick updates about the upcoming PlayStation 3 title Uncharted: Drake's Fortune on the official PlayStation blog. The game is apparently nearing completion, with only one final test left before the Gold Master ships out.

Unfortunately, it looks like online multiplayer's a no-go as Naughty Dog has "opted to stick to making the most compelling single player game possible". It's no cause for alarm, though. Wells noted that "there is a lot of game there and some pretty good replay value with multiple difficulty levels, hidden treasures, medal points, and some really cool unlockables."

Wells also announced that a downloadable demo for the game is being prepped. No word yet on when it will hit the PlayStation Store, but it will be before the game's final release date.

My Take: :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

DF!!!!

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Naw, I just wanted to make sure I'd be able to set-up 2 names.

Don't want people coming by the crib, jumping on-line and ruining my records or whatever.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I have the OG60. bought in May of this year. didn't have a BestBuy warranty, but the manufacturers warranty.
thanks for the longhorn.

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

JBug88 what were you doing when it came out: playing a game or watching a dvd?~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

Quote:
anyway- so is the eyetoy gonna initially be released only as a packaged deal with eye of judgement? or are there plans for it to be sold stand alone the same day as eye of judgement came out? i was kinda checkin for that game before but when i saw it at digital life i became...less enthused. call me a graphic ***** but it sucked... i mean all it is is watching what cards u put on the mat and then they come to life but the come to life part sucked! but ya- as if any of that matters... if the eyetoy don't come stand alone when eye of judgement drops i will be coppn eye of judgement.
Courtesy of Amazon.comPlayStation Eye available by itself, for the cheaps
41mU%2B-jK6eL._SS400_.jpg

Quote:
If, for some reason, you don't want to get addicted to the sexiness that will be Eye of Judgment, Sony's got your back. It's the first we've heard of it, but there's definitely an option to buy just the PlayStation Eye peripheral without all the extra goodies. The price is very easy to swallow for the technology you're getting -- forty buckshere

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Hmmm... I do have a $50 amazon gift certificate collecting cyber dust...might just pick up that Eye...
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Back
Top Bottom