PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

GTA 7 will be a ps3 exclusive? well at least there will be a reason for me to cop a ps3
TEAM XBOX360​
.::CEKPETHO BCE::.​

gta I,II,III, san andres, vice city, iv and by gta 7 they mean the next installation... whatever number/monicher they put the next gta under- it'll be a ps3 exclusive...

but yeah it's still gona be a while- they couldn't even get iv out in time...
but really i don't think anyone cares for the exclusivity news yet since iv's not out yet...

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

NCAA 2008 Rosters:www.sendspace.com/file/15dipoUpload Roster Tutorial

that should straighten you out
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Quote:
GTA 7? Got damn we going to have to wait at least 10 years for that.

Quote:
the next Grand Theft Auto, which would be number 7 in the series
:lol:
laugh.gif
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

Regarding the news i dropped about the 40 GB, no need to thank me everyone...

We are all PS Heads, so i was just contributing like everyone else...

Anyways, IHB, we use the UPC system alot at Nike, so when i looked it up & saw it was there, it was a done deal... :pimp:
pimp.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Yeah I watched that video... when i unzipped the file it was allready in a folder PS3>SAVEDATA>(name of the roster folder)
Do I need to put the whole thing (PS3 folder) in a new folder?

TEAM corNhuskers​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

so will the 60 price drop when the 40 come here
and if i inport it from the uk can i play it right out the box or would i have to do some funny stuff to it?
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Man, I hope that the 60GB price drop also takes place in the US. I'm ready to buy my PS3, I just want to see which is the best deal out there :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
I can't get this roster to work still corrupted
New Roster Download ... :smokin
smokin.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON GETAWAY 3!!!! I cant find anything but screenshots of it when they first where releasing screenshots of the PS3 system!!

Also Pro Evo is coming out when in the US? and would I be able to play my Pro Evo from the Uk on my PS3 in the US?

Oo this one works. Names take this game from :smokin
smokin.gif
to :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
the game or does it do it automatically? And can I change things such as switching numbers and positions of depth chart to reflect current lineups and save over it?

Thanks again.
TEAM corNhuskers​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Nope, it will load automatically, and yea U can edit stuff on your own then overwrite the file and it will save.

Your welcome

So now that the 40GB has been confirmed, why not crank it up a bit

Quote:
From n4g:

Rumor: 160GB Playstation 3 Model Coming?
Da Rite Feacherz - contributor - Tipsed by: jack who

ComNetSlash reports in this post:
"Thanks to one of our reliable insiders, [-JuNka-], we have news that Sony is planning to introduce a beefed up 160GB Playstation 3 console. The following post was left by a member on the Pro Evolution Soccer forums:

From inside Sony Computer Entertainment Internationals Japan offices I present to you leaked information on the new 160gb Playstation 3 model that will be appearing in the near future."

Sony PlayStation 3 Code: CECHG06 (SPECIFICATION)

* 160gb 2.5 SATA 5400rpm HDD
* CELL Broadband Engine (65nm process) @ 3.2ghz
* PPU x1, SPE x8
* RSX GPU (65nm process) @ 550mhz
* Blu-Ray Optical Disc Drive @ 2x
* Memory Card Reader- Memory Stick Duo, Compact Flash, Secure
* Digital
* 6x USB 2.0 ports
* 2x HDMI 1.3 ports
* 3x Gigabit ethernet ports
* DUALSHOCK 3 controller

At the moment the unit is only confirmed for release in Japan. A date has not been fully specified but is expected after November
:smile:
smile.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Wow, another version they can sell at the $599 price point again. Unreal.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= nnarum:.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

^ nnarum23
Yup.
:smh:
smh.gif
@ $ony.

Unless they are planning on taking backwards compatibility out of ALL future systems. If that's the case, then the price-point will most likely be around 499.

The 40g sounds good. No backward compatibility, less USB ports, and no DS3 will really make it the entry-level version though.

The 60 sounds about right. But will that too, lose backwards compatiblity? Hmmmm... Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Out

Quote:
Guess we'll have to wait and see
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

OMG! FPS fans need to check the Project Origin (FEAR 2) demo on IGN. It's pretty cool looking.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

160 GB? OD

But thats perfect for people who add alot to the PS3. 160 GB PS3 for $599 is a good deal.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

My bad if this has been posted...

Quote:
Sony explains why there's no BC in the 40GB PS3

Quote:
In separate interviews today both Sony UK boss Ray Maguire and Sony Europe spokesman Nick Sharples spoke about how the 40GB PS3 lacking backwards compatibility is fine. How is it fine? Maguire tells Eurogamer that by this Christmas the PS3 will have a whopping 65 games and so they feel "there's sufficient choice in the marketplace and that we're still better off using that money that we'd put into backwards compatibility in either investing in new games or using that money to help support bringing the price down." Meanwhile, Sharples tells GameDaily, "We have made clear on many occasions that our priority is on developing innovative new features and services for PS3 and not on backwards compatibility."

We really hate to do this, but we swear Sony must honestly think consumers and the press have the memories of goldfish. Let's just take it back to the PlayStation brand for two seconds. Sony's own Phil Harrison clearly and distinctly said in a 2006 interview with GamePro, "Backwards compatibility, as you know from PlayStation One and PlayStation 2, is a core value of what we believe we should offer. And access to the library of content people have created, bought for themselves, and accumulated over the years is necessary to create a format. PlayStation is a format meaning that it transcends many devices -- PSOne, PS2, and now PS3." A little over a year and "core values" go right out the window. Who needs backwards compatibility anyway when you've got 65 games to sell?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Fair enough. You want backwards compatibility guess it's time to really break your bank ( :rolleyes
eyes.gif
) and spend an extra $100 >D
grin.gif

yeah i think loss of backwards compatibility is not a good look

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

Back
Top Bottom