PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
need that. November = Raw Vs. Smackdown, Assasin's Creed, and now Uncharted. It's gonna be a hectic month
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

the ps store is STILL not updated. and it already 7:05 eastern time :smh:
smh.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

man eye of judgement is going to own. word to magic the gathering.
Team Otaku
"H is nothing but a letter"​
TEAM BROOKLYN

Did they not add anything to PSN or am I just missing the new stuff? I just downloaded the Gran Turismo Demo that is on there and I know I am probably late but :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM corNhuskers

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Just leaving work...is it updated yet?
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Still nothing on PSN... they're SERIOUSLY slacking. In other news, anyone up for 2K8 in about half an hour?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

Anybody have a PSP? I'm trying to get this damn remote play to work over a wifi connection but it WONT WORK, grrrrrrr! Can anybody help me. I try to access the PS3 from work with the PSP but it keeps saying "the connection timeout". Even when Im home I still cant access it through wifi, only through a USB connection, >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

SOTC was definitely a dope game for PS2.

Anyway, Oct 12 can't come fast enough.

(Shut up Boost). :lol:
laugh.gif

Out

Boost, have you heard anything new on the Street Fighter HD remix? Wasn't it slated for October?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

PSN ID:Mexi-Rican

I saw the Simpsons demo but no WWE? I'm in Superstar Woodside.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

elnino that was a crazyyyyyy game lol. good game my dude, u had me sweating during crunch time. i checked the box score eddy curry dropped 42 on u 21-27. that last buzzer beater i wanted to give it to q rich for the shot to make it extra sweet but starbury blew it. that game was mad fun let me know anytime u play im down. congrats :D
happy.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Anyway, Oct 12 can't come fast enough.

(Shut up Boost). :lol:
laugh.gif

Hate to be the bier of bad news fam...

Quote:
Oct. 12 is a date we've all had circled on our calendars for the past week, ever since GamePro France reported that Sony had plans for a "big bang" announcement. But now it appears that Sony has no such plans at all, according to Eurogamer.

The site contacted Sony and was told it never announced an impending announcement in the first place and has no such announcement planned. However, this could be a ploy to lower gamer's vigilance while Sony sneaks in and punches us in the gut with the $399 40GB PlayStation 3 announcement.

What was Sony gonna do? Say it's true? Hell naw, but does that mean it's not happening? Not exactly. Idk... flip a coin and choose a side, :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
elnino that was a crazyyyyyy game lol. good game my dude, u had me sweating during crunch time. i checked the box score eddy curry dropped 42 on u 21-27. that last buzzer beater i wanted to give it to q rich for the shot to make it extra sweet but starbury blew it. that game was mad fun let me know anytime u play im down. congrats

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

PSN ID: RocJordans26Anyone up for some Tekken Online? If so add me as a friend and hit me up for some Tekken!
"It is better to be defeated with integrity, than to win without it."
Email:Altron82@aol.com AIM:Altron82

Quote:
AirJordan17
DRich30
Blazed26

List updated! Peep page one.
Quote:
I saw the Simpsons demo but no WWE?

Smackdown vs. Raw demo drops Oct 18th.
Quote:
Boost, have you heard anything new on the Street Fighter HD remix? Wasn't it slated for October?
Courtesy of Pro-g.uk
Quote:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, which will be downloadable through Xbox Live and PSN, is pencilled in for release this Christmas.
1444490307_2ebc5d6935_o.gif
1444490269_ac3c1a5231.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

New Yakuza 3 Trailer [url=http://gamersyde.com/stream_4869_en.html]
Quote:
Sega just sent us a new trailer for Ryu ga Gotoku 3 (Yakuza 3) which, as a reminder, won't take place in modern time but in the 1605 Edo period of Japan. The main character is a real charmer ; I really appreciate the horse gameplay, the turtles race and all the liberty which seems important in this third installment.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Sldner-X: Himmelssturmer Trailer

http://gamersyde.com/stream_4858_en.html
Quote:
Sldner-X: Himmelsstrmer is a shooter designed to bring back true arcade action and fun to the home gamer. In the storyline, planet Earth's resistance force aims to stop a deadly infection consuming both life forms and technology alike. They are forced to rely on an anti-hero mercenary and bounty hunter to pilot a star fighter. The heroe's own goal? To fight his way to the virus' origin, save civilization and earn cash to b

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Assassin's Creed - Interview: Producer Jade Raymond [url=http://gamersyde.com/stream_4846_en.html]
Quote:
Jade Raymond, eminent producer of Assassin's Creed. Accompanied with a collegue from Eurogamer, we stormed the charming lady with questions under the watchful eye of Bryan, our cameraman, which started a rich discussion about the highlight of characters, a playable demo, downloadable content, the PS3 build of the game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Jesus Christ, among a ton of other things. Good show!
My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND