PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
It would be comedy if there was bunch of NTers see a girl walk across. Good Ol Beasting.
:lol:
laugh.gif
NCTwinNCsonoftony a e-virus :wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Home will be free to download, while you'll have to pay for "premium" items.

EDIT:
I just saw what Boost posted. You are stupid!!! Lmao

Yea I probably would've e-smashed first though...lol jk
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

I should make a female character on Home. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

And in other Home news GUJ and toine2983 moved in and it`s all @#%$ up. Playing Pinchers and Lee Perry so loud the whole floor shaking SMMFH @ those Bad Boy Yardies :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

SonOfTony

Here's the code for my sig minus my PSN name. Hopefully this is what you were looking for.

[font color=#545456 face=homoarakhn size=6]T[/font][font color=#7E7C87 face=homoarakhn size=6]E[/font][font color=#89869A face=homoarakhn size=6]A[/font][font color=#B4B1C2 face=homoarakhn size=6]M[/font] [font color=#E9E8EC face=homoarakhn size=6]P[/font][font color=#F5F5F8 face=homoarakhn size=6]S[/font][font color=#FFFFFF face=homoarakhn size=6]3[/font]
[font color=#FFFEFF face=Europe_Ext size=3]PLAY B[/font][font color=#E00A0A face=Europe_Ext size=3]3[/font][font color=FFFEFF face=Europe_Ext size=3]YOND[/font]

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

Gunit you need to play Bully. Its a really good game. I haven't finished it yet, but so far it's real cool. There's a lot of things to do. You just have to make it through class first...
-| H.C.I.C. |-

Take the Grand Turismo 5 Quiz and figure out which car is the real one and which one is from the actual video game.
Got it from the PS3 Fanboy site.

I got 8 correct out of 15.

GT5: Real vs Digital

Also, if anyone's having NAT problems with their online play, that is having NAT 3 status rather than the preferred NAT 2, check this real simple solution out. Fixed mine super quick.

From the PS3 Forums:

NAT Solution
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

i got 10 out of 15 thats crazy i will be getin that lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Quote:
Gunit you need to play Bully. Its a really good game. I haven't finished it yet, but so far it's real cool. There's a lot of things to do. You just have to make it through class first
ed playing bully man i hate going to classes tho. And those damm prefects. To think i usta be a prefect :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

whats up all. iv been checking out this thread since page 1 and finally made an account. my PSN is CuLong. im currently playing devil may cry right now but hit me up if anybody wants to play:

Warhawk
NBA 2k8
NBA 08
Resistance

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Welcome to the family johnboi. We'll try our best to keep you updated with everything PS3-related. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Quote:
Im going to have to roll threw cuzzo, I wanan check out that HOME first hand... Can you smack people on there? Do you mind if I use your account to smack Iheartboost?!
laugh.gif

Quote:
Ok i started playing bully man i hate going to classes tho. And those damm prefects. To think i usta be a prefect

That's the best part of the game. They did such a good job capturing the school atmosphere. I saw all of my friends(and enemies) in those characters. Brought back a lot of memories.

From the Rumor Mill on GameSpot:

Quote:
40GB PS3 hitting NA Nov. 2? Source: Showbiz trade The Hollywood Reporter.

What we heard: After weeks of rumors, leaks, and nondenials of its nonexistence, the 40GB PlayStation 3 officially unveiled last week. However, while reports about the new stripped-down console had come from all over the globe--including US and Australian retailers--Sony has confirmed its release only in Europe and the UK.

Now, though, it appears US and Canadian gamers may be able to finally mark their calendars. Today, the Hollywood Reporter, one of the most widely read and influential entertainment-focused dailies on the planet, is reporting the 40GB will arrive on North American shores in less than a month. The Reporter quotes an "industry source" as saying, "We're hearing November 2" and confirmed the date with a "buyer for a major game retailer."

Unsurprisingly, the Reporter also says the console will have the same stripped-down form factor as the European 40GB PS3, with just two USB ports, no memory card readers, and the still-baffling lack of software-based backward compatibility. However, as rumored, the console will be $399, $200 cheaper than the $599 80GB PS3 Sony currently manufactures for the NA market. (The 60GB model has been discontinued, though some units are still lingering on retailer shelves.)

Though still considerably more than the $249 Wii or $279 Xbox 360 Core, the new price point puts the PS3 in the same ballpark as the $349 Xbox 360 Pro and the $449 Xbox 360 Elite. It will also become the cheapest player of Blu-ray Disc media on the market, helping Sony's ongoing efforts to promote the high-definition format. Indeed, the $399 40GB PS3 will be more affordable than any 360 equipped with the console's $179 HD DVD player add-on, though still more expensive than some stand-alone HD DVD players, which cost as little as $299.

Sounds like a possibility...

This is PS2 news, but I've been watching this game since the announcement of this game and through all of the controversey. Check it out.

From GameSpot again:
Quote:
BBFC rejects revised Manhunt 2
British Board of Film Classification denies a rating to the amended version of Rockstar Games' horror title, which is set to be released in the US October 31.
By Emma Boyes, GameSpot UK
Posted Oct 8, 2007 3:58 am PT
While an amended version of Manhunt 2 has now been cleared for release in North America after it was given an M for Mature rating by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board, British gamers are still out of luck.

The British Board of Film Classification today announced that a revised version of the game was recently submitted for assessment, after the original became only the second game in the country to be banned.

The original version of Manhunt 2, which was due out on July 13, was denied a classification in June due to its "unremitting bleakness and callousness of tone," effectively banning the title in the UK. The Irish Film Censor's Office followed suit, and the game was also given an AO for Adults Only rating in the States. The AO rating also works as a ban, since both Sony and Nintendo refuse to allow AO-rated games on their systems.

Rockstar Games is currently appealing the UK ban on the original game, although this appeal was suspended while the board considered the new version.

BBFC director David Cooke said that the changes that were made to the game "did not go far enough." He said in a statement, "The impact of the revisions on the bleakness and callousness of tone, or the essential nature of the gameplay, is clearly insufficient. There has been a reduction in the visual detail in some of the 'execution kills,' but in others, they retain their original visceral and casually sadistic nature."

Cooke added that the board had made suggestions for further changes to the game, but these were ignored. The title has been rejected on two platforms--presumably the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii, although a PlayStation Portable version is also planned. Rockstar has the right to appeal this decision alongside its appeal against the original ban.

Rockstar representatives had not returned calls for comment as of press time.
-| H.C.I.C. |-

Hey Elnino, I tried your sig but as you can see, its not working...any idea how to fixx it?
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3

does anyone else have the lag in live while playing online sometimes it run so slow

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

Back to the UK...

From Gamespot:
Quote:
60GB PS3 to be discontinued in UK

[UPDATE] Following last week's announcement that the 60GB would be getting a price cut, Sony states the deal has a limited shelf life.

At the end of last Friday, Sony finally gave British gamers what they really, really want for Christmas--a price cut for the PlayStation 3. Originally priced at 425 in the region on its launch on March 23, the console had remained at that price since then, despite price cuts in Japan and North America.

The new Value Pack, which will go on sale on October 10, will feature two first-party games, plus a "fully functioning" 60GB PlayStation 3 for 349. Alongside the price drop news, Sony also announced the introduction of a 40GB SKU, which would go on sale alongside the 60GB version for 299, giving consumers a choice. The 40GB model would, however, not be backwards compatible with PlayStation 2 games.

For many, the extra 50 may have seemed worth it with two free games, 20GB more storage space, and full backwards compatibility. For others, the cheaper price point of the 40GB version may have made it more enticing--especially if they didn't fancy any of Sony's first-party titles currently on offer.

However, consumers will soon not have a choice, as the 60GB version is being phased out of Europe completely. According to Sony's Web site, the Value Pack will remain on sale only "while stocks last." From then on, "once stocks are exhausted, the new 40GB model will be the only one available in SCEE territories."

[UPDATE] A Sony spokesperson confirmed to GameSpot that the 60GB model would only be remaining on sale while stocks last. He said, "Our offering in the UK marketplace for Christmas are the two SKUs announced on Friday, but as the 60GB stock is depleted, the 299 40GB SKU will be the only version available going forward. The 40GB machine represents all the power and potential of PlayStation 3 at a very compelling price...The only functionality that is being removed is backwards compatibility--and this is because we believe this less important now than when we launched--as there will be 65 PS3 games available by Christmas."
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

From IGN:
Quote:
Everyday Shooter Blasts This Week's PSN Update

October 8, 2007 - PS3 owners eagerly await news of what comes in the latest PSN update every week. While trailers and videos have become the norm, most look forward to getting their hands on more games. Today, our sources within Sony informed us that the psychedelic title Everyday Shooter will be released this Thursday on the PlayStation Store. The downloadable game is reminiscent of Geometry Wars with guitar underscoring, chained combo attacks and funky visuals.

The title will be available for $10, and will feature unique musical selections for each stage. We'll have more on Everyday Shooter soon.
-| H.C.I.C. |-

Courtesy of joystiq.comSCEA creates in-game advertising group, keeps Home free
bf2142billboard2ha4.jpg
Quote:
How does Sony manage to keep stuff like Home free? Seems they decided to create a new in-game advertising business unit to assist in the cost and upkeep of the new "virtual space". Darlene Kindler was appointed to be in charge of the in-game advertising strategies, along with the partnership with Nielsen Media Research from July. As revealed in a recent job posting, in-game advertising is something Sony's serious about. The two companies will share network data from our PS3's and the PSN and work advertising into our virtual lives.

What can we expect? Just about any sort of "dynamic, relevant advertisements" you can think of. SCEA will make sure they're just like ads in real life -- billboards, posters, images on shopping bags or soda cans, things on your TV, and more. While this is a neat concept, we don't know how well it'll actually work. Sure, we could customize our avatar to drink Coca-Cola, but will that really make us want to go buy some? Who knows. Still, promotions like those will undoubtedly let free PSN services thrive.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Easy as pie... :pimp:
pimp.gif
nxntrp.jpg

For real though I got 11 right... :wow:
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= nnarum:.
MINNESOTA TWINS

Courtesy of bp2.blogger.comRumor: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 bundles to have exclusive special edition PS3?
PES_6_1.jpg
Quote:
The design just looks too good to be true. According to Pro Evolution Soccer fan blog Winning Eleven Next-Gen, they've spotted a truly drool-worthy special edition Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 40GB off the internet, making us wish that it's indeed for real and not a product of above-average Photoshop skills (as well as a knack for design). This special PS3 is supposed to be included in the Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 bundle, which is set to land on European shelves this November.

Sporting a sky-blue motif with a soccer ball design super-imposed on the upper-left surface, this image of the supposed special edition PES PS3 unit indeed looks sweet. Staring at the picture for prolonged moments does give one a more than slight suspicion that the image is 'shopped',

My Take:
special%20PES%20PS3.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

The 40gb seems tempting, will they have the 5 free Blu-Rays with it? And the 40gb has wifi too right? I only really want it for a Blu-Ray player and maybe a few games...
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= nnarum:.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

Back
Top Bottom