PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Courtesy of Kotaku.comNew L.A. Noire Details: Only Suited For PS3?
lanoire_delay.jpg
Quote:
It may not be arriving until 2008, but Team Bondi's historic and intense action/adventure title, L.A. Noire, is already garnering a lot of attention. We've heard very little about the game to this point, but Kotaku has apparently uncovered more details thanks to "exclusive information" delivered by a Team Bondi member's blog. Perhaps most interesting is yet another example of a developer claiming a game is "too big" to be on any other console but the PS3.

We've known for a while that L.A. Noire is supposed to be exclusive to the PS3, but it may only be a console exclusive, because according to this info, it seems the game may also come to the PC. Check 'em out:

* The game will be a free-roaming title with a historically-accurate recreation of Los Angeles in 1947.
* Team Bondi has even hired a costume designer to research the clothing of the era so the game's attire can be accurate (realism is always good).
* Besides the main story, side missions will be based on actual cases pulled straight of the newspapers of 1947.
* A US Marine plays a big role in the story...although we're not sure why.
* Maybe the game isn't so exclusive...but LA Noire definitely ain't coming to Xbox 360, the size of the game is an obstacle to this.

We would hope these details are accurate, and if they are, L.A. Noire definitely sounds like a worthwhile title. We'd like to hear more about the project, of course, but we'll take this for now.

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of blogs.capcomusa.comBombshell, megaton announcement next week, Street Fighter IV?
1105570780_logo_capcom.jpg

My Take:
Quote:
Comment from: Brian Dunn [Member]
@Patrick,

....... with a lot of projects under development - some major, some minor, some announced already, some yet to be announced (we have a Gamer's Day coming up in the middle of October where we are going to drop some big bombshells - you've been warned).
Quote:
.... everyone at Capcom knows all the fans are extremely anxious for a NEW SF game, believe me. That's about all I can say about that...
Quote:
Comment from: Rey [Visitor]
Well, I can testify, that what's coming is a megaton bomb! You will not be dissappointed.
Quote:
There are multiple bombshells coming. We have our Gamer's Day event in London next Wednesday (10/17), but there will be announcements and things starting to come up on Monday (10/15) and continuing all week.

Keep an eye on capcom-unity.com because we'll have all the big news there.

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom