PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Damn...that white ps3 is off the chain....I really want it.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

ey NYC GAME,

the sony rep at my store said it'll take 2 - 3 months for it to come in the mail..the selection was lame though, only 2 or 3 of the movies is worth keeping

I mentioned the white PS3 by accident and I find out it's really coming out... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMIRONMAN
B.....U.....L.....L.....S
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 91 - 92 - 93 - 96 - 97 - 98​

I think GH III will be $96 considering its nnot the PS2 but the PS3
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Yeah I will def be getting guitar hero 3 now... Dude at gamestop said Rock Band got pushed back to FEB 4th :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

Went into get Fifa 08 today and guy at gamestop told me tomorrow, I was like I thought it came out today? He said it shipped today, and told me to always add a day on a release date. I gave him a :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM ManUnited​

Quote:
and for the record, don't be disappointed svc: chaos never came out stateside.
515GKW0ZH0L._AA280_.jpg
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

Quote:
ey NYC GAME,

the sony rep at my store said it'll take 2 - 3 months for it to come in the mail..the selection was lame though, only 2 or 3 of the movies is worth keeping
:x
sick.gif
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

Quote:
Yeah I will def be getting guitar hero 3 now... Dude at gamestop
said Rock Band got pushed back to FEB 4th
TEAM MACINTOSH/ PS3
Think Different / PLAY B3YOND

So its still set for november? I dont member when it was but I know it wasnt february. I still might get both tho :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

Quote:
I mentioned the white PS3 by accident and I find out it's really coming out... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

That would look nice next to my elite.

You know you had inside word the whole time, why you frontin b? :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
it did come out stateside...

Good find Jae.

I never play the console port, but I could have swore I play the arcade version before... :nerd:
nerd.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of jeux-france.comFear Effect 3 may exist after all
5538.jpg
Quote:
If you remember the old PlayStation One Fear Effect games, you remember a pretty decent gaming experience, laced with some edgy lesbian main characters. They were probably a few years ahead of their time, but there was planned a third Fear Effect title but it was lost in production and canned. Now, with the advent of a movie adaptation (with the tremendous talent of Uwe Boll at the head ... learn to read sarcasm!) in 2008, rumors are resurfacing of a third Fear Effect title on the current generation of consoles.

In some magazine talking about the movie, there's a quote somewhat along those lines. Eidos Interactive is bringing the series back from the grave. Still, this is no way an official announcement from Eidos, but rumors propagated by some sort of Hollywood movie magazine. We'll figure it out once Eidos tosses out an official statement, but there are bound to be some people excited by this prospect!

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of Kotaku.comSoldier of Fortune: Payback is officially hitting the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 this November. [url=http://kotaku.com/gaming/activision/soldier-of-fortune-payback-coming-to-360-ps3-308705.php]
Quote:
Featuring the world's most hostile terrorist and criminal havens, Soldier of Fortune Pay Back pits you in these territories as a hired gun doing all the dirty work. Fortunately, the new chapter in the saga gives you the largest collection of toys ever seen in the series: over 30 sub-machine guns, automatic rifles, sniper rifles, and those handy dandy projectile explosives.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

IHeartBoost. I hate you. I mean I love you but I hate you. Why you gotta tell me SOF is coming out? Damn. That's FIVE games for November for me. Thanks for the info man.

Woodside... you already know the deal, I'm on my way haha.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

Aight so bully is gone. I went ot my gamestop today for a trade in and 2 dudes were going off on virtua tennis, 4 hours later I am home with my copy this game is crack, would of been a sweet online game. Also my fye had a 50% off on all games selection was kinda poor but got gta vice city for $9.
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Back
Top Bottom