PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
Only reason i started posting in here is because you started saying my name and now you want me out of here? hypocrites...
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

But anyway if your not going to contribute then just don't post in here

Quick question. What was the news about Shenmue 3? I didn't feel like looking through all the pages sorry. I've been waiting for a part 3 ever since I beat part 2 on the Dreamcast.

Quote:
Quick question. What was the news about Shenmue 3? I didn't feel like looking through all the pages sorry. I've been waiting for a part 3 ever since I beat part 2 on the Dreamcast.
TEAM FLASH
JAY BARRY WALLY BART
TEAMLPC

^^nahh part 2 was on the DC also...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

Quote:
why in sam's hell would you even put shemnue 3 on the dam title if YOU EVEN KNOW it not true slap yaself please yes im mad that game is GOAT like the MJ of games i was about to go to ebay and copp a ps3 cuz of this
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

Quote:
p.s. i dont hate PS3 or anything, but lets be real, what games are there on PS3 right now? all i see is price drops and games that are coming out in the FUTURE
all the power in the world won't make a GOOD GAMING console if it has no games
:wow:
eek.gif
you (they actually have a good upcoming line-up). but fall back, your making the team look bad. No need to system bash.

Quote:
IHeartBoost
:smh:
smh.gif
For the Shenmue 3 post... I went nuts, you'll pay for that!

Quote:
Let's be real, it's no secret the only thing Microsoft lives off of is Halo.
eek.gif
Team Falcons
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG=MOB KingJetpac:.​

Quote:
why in sam's hell would you even put shemnue 3 on the dam title if YOU EVEN KNOW it not true slap yaself please yes im mad that game is GOAT like the MJ of games i was about to go to ebay and copp a ps3 cuz of this

Yeah I planned on getting a PS3 but if this was true I'd probably get it sooner rather than later.

Quote:
i thought part 2 was only on the xbox

I got a burnt version of the European version, I think I still have my save file on my VMU actually haha.

is there any news on PS3 Home? supposed to be coming in October but Ive heard zero about it since the beta

Regarding Shenmue, I couldn't fit the real title "Shenmue like game", so I just put 3, my bad... :rofl:
roll.gif
, not the end of the world yall, :lol:
laugh.gif
Toshihiro Nagoshi
Quote:
You talking 2001 or current? I believe Gears of War and Bioshock have dethrowned that game tis gen (until Halo 3).
Quote:
you mad because you cant play anything besides movies?
4z0vxgy.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

so, who's coppin Skate on the 24th?
<<<< Panda switch ollies the Warren Four.
jayy's karmaloop 20% off: CO15962

^^^ I def will.

Been playing that game nonstop, it's my favorite demo out the bunch, next to COD 4. The Skate PS3 demo should release tomorrow if not, the Thursday after.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Courtesy of gamefaqs.comThrough Crisis Core... Final Fantasy VII Remake Confirmed?
crisis%20core_qjpreviewth.jpg
Quote:
I had to put aside writing my Monster Hunter 2 PSP review when I came across this. RPG fanatic and well known GameFAQs walkthrough writer Kouli has stumbled across images of the finale of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for the PSP. Crisis Core, as we all should know, is the prequel to FFVII. What's so important about these images? Well, they depict images of the original FFVII intro.

But the screenshots of the intro look very close to the CG cutscene that Square-Enix showed off on the PS3 back in 2005 as a tech-demo. It is the very same presentation responsible for the Final Fantasy VII remake rumors that have been rampant, despite S-E claiming that it isn't happening (sure, it isn't).

Well, in any case. What's the big deal? The big-deal is that just like the PS3 tech-demo, the video in Crisis Core also cuts off as soon as Cloud jumps off the train. The difference is that at the end of the video, the image reads: "to be continued in Final Fantasy VII." Now at this point, Square-Enix is doing nothing more than just stabbing at my heart and poking an old bear with a stick.

Seeing as how FFVII cannot be purchased anywhere, and videogame stores do not carry PSOne games anymore, it's essentially confirming the remake of FFVII for the PlayStation 3. That is to say, we damn well hope it is. Otherwise, I might just end up breaking down.

Upon close inspection, you can notice that the same details found in the PS3 tech-demo aren't the same as what can be seen in the Crisis Core video. So the chance of this being a hoax is fairly slim, albeit still possible.
psp_ff_cg2.jpg
psp_ff_cg1.jpg
psp_ff_cg4.jpg
psp_ff_cg3.jpg
psp_ff_cg5.jpg
psp_ff_cg6.jpg

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

eek.gif
I never could get into VII because I wasn't into RPGS when I was younger but I remember seeing the commercial and going :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
.Hopefully i'll get a shot at playing 7 on a PS3. Better how about a VII+ :wow:
eek.gif

Courtesy of ActivisionTony Hawk Proving Ground Available on PSN 9/13/07
Tony_Hawk_s_Proving_Ground.jpg
Quote:
PLAYSTATION 3 Computer Entertainment System Demo Set to Release September 13

The demo gives fans a first taste of choosing their own skating style, the newest gameplay mechanics and advanced features from the deepest, most customizable skateboarding game ever. A demo for the PLAYSTATION 3 system will be available on the PLAYSTATION Store beginning Thursday, September 13.

The demo takes skaters to Philadelphia (one of three cities in Tony Hawks Proving Ground) to begin shredding the pavement as contest-winning Career Athletes, fast and furious Hardcore Skaters and creative maverick Riggers, who alter and modify the world into their own skate park. As players progress they will experience the latest advancements in the world-renowned franchise, including Nail the Grab, for the ultimate control of grab tricks and tweaks; the Aggro Kick for clearing huge gaps; Rigging goals, enabling players to tweak the environment however they want to create unique skate lines; and video creation with the full-featured video editor for epic skate videos.

My Take: :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
Seeing as how FFVII cannot be purchased anywhere, and videogame stores do not carry PSOne games anymore, it's essentially confirming the remake of FFVII for the PlayStation 3.
:lol:
laugh.gif
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i hate RPG's. just remake metal gear solid and call it a day (yes, twin snakes, i know)

:nerd:
nerd.gif
ok i know it`s not even 1am est but where is the skate demo :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Back
Top Bottom