PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
If it's a PS2 game could it possibly be a North American release for Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+?

It's rumor that the Wii or PSP will get a ported version of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+
Quote:
edit: also, don't you think it's a bit risky to put the 3 huge capcom titles thing it the thread title IHB. chances are they won't all be ps3 titles :lol:
laugh.gif

That is true, I thought the article I posted mention that? Nope, just check, it didn't, :frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
Capcom has a few more franchises I wouldn't mind seeing resurrected...

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Coutesy of gamersyde.comYakuza 3 trailer drops jaws, kimonos
yakuza3.jpg
Quote:
It's looking awesome. That's really all we can say about this Yakuza 3 trailer, containing more samurai action you can shake your bamboo sword at. Our inability to understand Japanese is becoming more of an issue with all these excellent game announcements, but fear not, as we're hard at work taking some lessons so we can sound slightly more impressive. The announcement for this game was very, very recent, so already having this amount of footage means Sega has probably been hard at work for a while and we can expect something new at TGS this week.

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
[url=http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4499_en.html]

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Yes! Geisha girls :evil:
devil.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

^ It's already been known that they're not (cant really) going to...who is to say they cant make a vs DC game though? Now that would be pretty cool...(probably will never happen).
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

this font is crushin'..

& Damn, people still complaining about the price? I'm far from being spoiled by my mom & I made enough to buy a PS3 with two checks(I also pay a bill every month + my phone bill)..you 21 & can't find ends for it? it's not for you then... :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN: imTHATnicca

Courtesy of gamefront.deTGS: Metal Gear Solid 4 with 50 Playable Demo Kiosks at Konami Booth
e3mgs4.jpg
Quote:
Konami communicates that Metal Gear solvent 4: Guns OF the Patriots at 50 demo act ions on the Tokyo Game show (20.09.07 - 23.09.07) will be playable.

Each visitor, who could allude Metal Gear solvent 4, keeps given as thank-beautifully a 52-seitige Metal Gear brochure. Approximately to the play also a discussion round with Entwickelr Hideo Kojima is to take place on the stage

My Take

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

props on the EGM subscription...
my last free subscription ran out couple months ago

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^ I was just about to say that. This sucks. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

50 kiosks?

put that @#%$ in the playstation store!
i'd pay 15 bucks for the demo :lol:
laugh.gif

What is holding Sony x Konami back from not putting it up on the J-PSN store? This could steal MAJOR heat from Halo.

I swear, if they put this demo up on the J-PSN store, there would be a riot! All the sudden Japanese user accounts will quadable-dopole-uh-pole by the megatons!

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i dont really think they are concerned about halo 3 in japan. plus, there really is no combating halo 3. it's gonna be huge regardless.

AYO...

i said it a couple pages back, but YO a suggestion for the heads that are on the team...throw your PSN ID name under the sig, in case we wanna chat it up or w/e, by the time a game comes around online that we all play...we'll be set :smokin
smokin.gif

so yeah...some heads already did it, i'm bout to do it as well...

btw...let me just give y'all a warning now

I own in Killzone...so I'll own in Killzone 2

just letting y'all know reaaaaaal early... :smile:
smile.gif
TEAMSSB
Captain Falcon​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
References: ipg05, yoyoyosuperman, AJForLife23(x2)...

Quote:
I own in Killzone...so I'll own in Killzone 2
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

Back
Top Bottom