[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

There can't be any cheesing or whatever you guys call it.

Theres always a way to block something. I throw a lot of those, in the air fireballs with Akuma. Does that make me a cheater?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Questions03

some spamming BS by ehonda

Atleast he acknowledged it's spamming...

Too bad that's acceptable and considered "skillful" now...

honda isnt even my main, its ryu. i was just messin around to see how short fuse and how much of sore losers some nters are lol.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

People, I need PSN ID's, can't sign yall up without them.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Yeah Ning is good but I dont like his style..
He grabs me and throws me then wait for me to get up and throws me again..but he still good though ..
lol.. nt heads thinkin im just gonna roll over n die with honda... not a chance. his command throw is godly.. yall know u can counter throw right??? just press jab n light kick when someones tryna throw u, u'll tech it. its not hard.
There will be no cheesing in this tournament
smh.gif
throwing isnt cheesing. ask any hardcore SF gamer. throwing is put in the game for that reason, to throw.
Who said anything about throwing? Rumor has it you pulling off E. Honda sumo splash 10x in a row
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the idiot who i played couldnt stop it, not my fault. and u were the one who threw a fit and quit after 1 match "U THROW TOO MUCH WAHHHHHHHHHHH
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
" LOL. u called it noob tactics too. when u were the one who did a special into a cancel from full screen away with sagat.. who does that?? real talk, if u cant handle losing to some spamming BS by ehonda, return the game, cuz u shouldn't be playing in the first place if ure losing to that sumo splash $%%+.
You +%$+@+!, bringin up old %%$!,
mad.gif
, you know what, @!$* that... see me inCOD4, I got a G36 w/ red dot that'll @!$* you up all kinds of ways
roll.gif

People, I need PSN ID's, can't sign yall up without them.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Yeah Ning is good but I dont like his style..
He grabs me and throws me then wait for me to get up and throws me again..but he still good though ..
lol.. nt heads thinkin im just gonna roll over n die with honda... not a chance. his command throw is godly.. yall know u can counter throw right??? just press jab n light kick when someones tryna throw u, u'll tech it. its not hard.
There will be no cheesing in this tournament
smh.gif
throwing isnt cheesing. ask any hardcore SF gamer. throwing is put in the game for that reason, to throw.
Who said anything about throwing? Rumor has it you pulling off E. Honda sumo splash 10x in a row
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the idiot who i played couldnt stop it, not my fault. and u were the one who threw a fit and quit after 1 match "U THROW TOO MUCH WAHHHHHHHHHHH
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
" LOL. u called it noob tactics too. when u were the one who did a special into a cancel from full screen away with sagat.. who does that?? real talk, if u cant handle losing to some spamming BS by ehonda, return the game, cuz u shouldn't be playing in the first place if ure losing to that sumo splash $%%+.
You +%$+@+!, bringin up old %%$!,
mad.gif
, you know what, @!$* that... see me in COD4, I got a G36 w/ red dot that'll @!$* you up all kinds of ways
roll.gif

lol no doubt ull beat me in cod4, i suck at it. fighting games > shooting games. fighting games take more skill and smarts. on par with chess. mind games+ mixups son.

I have all 32 players, the list is updated on the first page. I also made a list of no-show reserves, I need 4 more people, so make sure you reply WITH yourPSN ID.

Final rules and bracket will be updated once I get 4 more reserves.

I have all 32 players, the list is updated on the first page. I also made a list of no-show reserves, I need 4 more people, so make sure you reply WITH your PSN ID.

Final rules and bracket will be updated once I get 4 more reserves.
Dang... I'm late?
smh.gif

Sign me up for the reserves. PSN:... man, y'all know what it is
eyes.gif

I need 1 more!

EDIT: Also if you guys have anymore cheesing tactics, let me know so I can update the list on PG1.

"There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, El Fuerte Body Slametc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO, you can not useturbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament."

the +%%# kinda rules are these. shotos are suppose to play with fireballs, they are zoning characters..... el fuerte's body slam is in the game becausehe's a rush/grapple character. u cant ban moves because they are "cheesey". these rules arent enforced in ANY fighting game tourney.

if u cant get past the body slam or fireballs or even the sumo splash, that means u just plain SUCK. im a lil below average and 95% of NT sfiv players arescrubs who have no strategy when they play this game by just jumping around doing random uppercuts.

a little off topic

okay i did all these things but i still did not get to fight Gouken

After unlocking Akuma, Sakura, Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen and Rose, complete the game with Akuma. Then get at least 2 perfects and 3 Ultra Finishes anddon't use any continues.

Only things i could think of what i did wrong was:
I had 5 ultra finishes but 3 were in the first round, so only 2 ultras to finish the match
Sound i was using Fei long, do i have to use Akuma

thanks

"There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, El Fuerte Body Slam etc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO, you can not use turbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament."

the +%%# kinda rules are these. shotos are suppose to play with fireballs, they are zoning characters..... el fuerte's body slam is in the game because he's a rush/grapple character. u cant ban moves because they are "cheesey". these rules arent enforced in ANY fighting game tourney.

if u cant get past the body slam or fireballs or even the sumo splash, that means u just plain SUCK. im a lil below average and 95% of NT sfiv players are scrubs who have no strategy when they play this game by just jumping around doing random uppercuts.

qft

Bracket is updated.
Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by The Minister

damn i don't have a camera to take a picture with if i win. any alternative?
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by waterboi85

when do we start the tournament?

i dont have a camera to show who won, what is a playa to do?
Camera phone? C'mon yall, it's 2009, yall dudes need to step it up
grin.gif

the +%%# kinda rules are these. shotos are suppose to play with fireballs, they are zoning characters..... el fuerte's body slam is in the game because he's a rush/grapple character. u cant ban moves because they are "cheesey". these rules arent enforced in ANY fighting game tourney.

if u cant get past the body slam or fireballs or even the sumo splash, that means u just plain SUCK. im a lil below average and 95% of NT sfiv players are scrubs who have no strategy when they play this game by just jumping around doing random uppercuts.
Did you even read the rules before having an anger attack? I said INFINITE shotos,sumo splashes, chest slams etc. Damn, stop complaining and learning how to read.

roll.gif
@ cheesing

There is no cheesing in this game. If someone is just chillin in the back doing fireballs, it's way too easy to avoid getting hit.Just jump over them. Only thing that should be barred is turbo controllers

Back
Top Bottom