[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Bracket is updated.
Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by The Minister

damn i don't have a camera to take a picture with if i win. any alternative?
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by waterboi85

when do we start the tournament?

i dont have a camera to show who won, what is a playa to do?
Camera phone? C'mon yall, it's 2009, yall dudes need to step it up
grin.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

the +%%# kinda rules are these. shotos are suppose to play with fireballs, they are zoning characters..... el fuerte's body slam is in the game because he's a rush/grapple character. u cant ban moves because they are "cheesey". these rules arent enforced in ANY fighting game tourney.

if u cant get past the body slam or fireballs or even the sumo splash, that means u just plain SUCK. im a lil below average and 95% of NT sfiv players are scrubs who have no strategy when they play this game by just jumping around doing random uppercuts.
Did you even read the rules before having an anger attack? I said INFINITE shotos, sumo splashes, chest slams etc. Damn, stop complaining and learning how to read.

there are no infinites in this game chump
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Bracket is updated.
Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by The Minister

damn i don't have a camera to take a picture with if i win. any alternative?
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by waterboi85

when do we start the tournament?

i dont have a camera to show who won, what is a playa to do?
Camera phone? C'mon yall, it's 2009, yall dudes need to step it up
grin.gif

the +%%# kinda rules are these. shotos are suppose to play with fireballs, they are zoning characters..... el fuerte's body slam is in the game because he's a rush/grapple character. u cant ban moves because they are "cheesey". these rules arent enforced in ANY fighting game tourney.

if u cant get past the body slam or fireballs or even the sumo splash, that means u just plain SUCK. im a lil below average and 95% of NT sfiv players are scrubs who have no strategy when they play this game by just jumping around doing random uppercuts.
Did you even read the rules before having an anger attack? I said INFINITE shotos, sumo splashes, chest slams etc. Damn, stop complaining and learning how to read.
there are no infinites in this game chump
laugh.gif
You know what I mean, constant - same move over and over word to your sumo splash. If you don't want to play, there are 5 people willing totake your spot, let me know chump.

"There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, El Fuerte Body Slam etc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO, you can not use turbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament."

buddy sounds kind of mad that these rules are enforced. what, you can't win without these or something ?
laugh.gif

Yo, I'm not even home right now and I won't be home until next weekend.....I'm not tryin' to get skipped man. Can I play under my boy's SNfor the first round and continue on my SN later on if I win? Let me know man.

"There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, El Fuerte Body Slam etc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO, you can not use turbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament."

u-mad1.jpg

Dang I feel like 16th seed in the NCAA Tournament
laugh.gif
. IF I beat Bates, then I have Ning next. Oh well, that's the luck of thedraw, it will be fun nontheless.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

buddy sounds kind of mad that these rules are enforced. what, you can't win without these or something ?
laugh.gif

Aubstuh is right though. If you can't get around somebody throwing fireballs all day(for example) you just suck. Theres counters and ways around everymove.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

laugh.gif
Aubstuh is right though. If you can't get around somebody throwing fireballs all day(for example) you just suck. Theres counters and ways around every move.
...in the same aspect, if all you can do is stand and throw constant fireballs than YOU suck. Sorry this isn't $***# Fighter.

there is away around everything. its very hard to cheese in this game. if you lose its completely your fault. not the "cheesers"

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Battousai701 I tried to add you but you have too many friends. When do you want to compete?
i just got home a few hours ago

i'll update my psn list and delete some inactives

im hung over from this weekend, got mad work tomorrow, so i should be good for tues or wed the earliest

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Momoney I get home from work like around 9:30pm est tonight if you want to play tonight we can
My bad Grizz, I didn't see that until right now. Let me know when the next time you can play is and we can go from there.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

laugh.gif

Aubstuh is right though. If you can't get around somebody throwing fireballs all day(for example) you just suck. Theres counters and ways around every move.
that's what i mean though..I can get around that cheese..but if your relying on that nonsense to win, then your the one that sucks..don'tcomplain about no uppercuts then
laugh.gif

Any1 whos opponent doesnt show up, add me: Nintendawg.

I'm off work the 25th, which I believe is the deadline.

I just got the game, and was wondering if anyone want to just play for fun...dont wanna start another thread just asking for psn names, but im on most of thetime when my gf isnt around.. add me my psn is dano4o8 ! same as my forum name! lmk i need some practice...haven't touched street fighter in decades..andmy thumb is sore

Back
Top Bottom