[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

I beat PushTonKey

09f3623f49ef51a85f08dfef9afbb5bedb4e487a.jpg

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

srry bout that martdizzle i really had 2 go do

do we play 1 more match or 2 more?
1 more. if i win it then 2 more cuz you won the first one and we're doing best of 3. lemme know when you're ready

thaisativa defeated me, but i will have to say it was pretty cheap

Dude used blanka, and kept doing blanka rolls and those shocks did not throw a punch the whole match

but he won 2 matches so he moves on

i probably suck but i thought that was pretty cheap

GG Ning.

I almost took a win from hhim with Fei Long.... but something tells me he was just messing with me until I got close.
laugh.gif
2-0 (4 rounds-0)

Boost, I took the pics on my BB. If you REALLY need them, I can put them up, but it is a pain using the uploading app.
grin.gif

Ok Rowbot626 beat me again. Theres only one win in the picture because I didnt take a picture the first time.

He moves on. Goodluck.

7b3265e18b408d0be8af725524ccd4a73dd14e90.jpg

Yo, I beat supreme sole as he stated above... salty!
salt-and-childrens-health-3.jpg
btw I did throwpunches. Blankas only moves are rolls and the shock btw... what a coincidence XD

dude i'm supposed to play did not accept my friend request on psn. also did not respond to my pm or this thread. what should i do?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

GG Ning.

I almost took a win from hhim with Fei Long.... but something tells me he was just messing with me until I got close.
laugh.gif
2-0 (4 rounds-0)

Boost, I took the pics on my BB. If you REALLY need them, I can put them up, but it is a pain using the uploading app.
grin.gif
ggs man. was messing around with Gief for a bit tryna do 360's
laugh.gif
. ull still have my %%% on COD4 and possibly killzone 2.

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Yo, I beat supreme sole as he stated above... salty! btw I did throw punches. Blankas only moves are rolls and the shock btw... what a coincidence XD

haha Whatever u say

You did not throw a punch all u did was jump back then roll and shock, rinse and repeat

good luck in round 2

how is that cheesing... theres a counter to every move in this game. if u cant stop it then its on u, not the other person executing these moves.

slow down brah^ I know what u're sayin but do you really want to get knocked out of this tourney tonite?

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

slow down brah^ I know what u're sayin but do you really want to get knocked out of this tourney tonite?

Uh oh
roll.gif
btw Boost I tried using paint it took me like 30 seconds
laugh.gif

143lt39.jpg

That bracket looks SO bad compared to... everything.

Come on Boost... the one for COD was always super fresh.

Anyways, Grizz, if you're still on, let me know. If not, then I can do tomorrow night. I sent you a friend request on PSN.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I will seriously crush anyone on this forum. PM me for a challange.
Get outta here go take it in the SFIV thread nao..Ning pm this dude..prove him wrong since your like thebest on nt..
laugh.gif

KccP43ver... where u at?

i deleted some of my inactives from my psn list

add me fool

im free all night on wed

Back
Top Bottom