PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Can I just say Happy Holidays to all you punks?

Have a safe, exciting, and relaxing weekend. This thread is appreciated on daily basis. Without it, I would actually get work completed, thus being anover-achiever.
laugh.gif

Mo, Nino, Boost, Ray, Jason, and the rest of the regulars, have a good one.

Big ups to NC, Avirex, Supreme, healthinspector, HybridSoldier, and all those who post news/info on the daily. Very much appreciated.

I went back and forth with dude on words, son told me he never heard of the YLOD on the 60GB, I told him "Oh yeah? Santa is real and got warrants you stupid %$%*". The second supervisor was a bit nicer, offer me a brand new Slim +$119 +$29 shipping for the trade in of my 60GB. I declined. I use my backwards compatibility plus my lil brother got a Slim for Xmas, don't need two of them.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vintuc

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

d0nt w0rry about it wrote:

SonOfTony wrote:

sup guys,

my bro-in-law has a ps3..and he's a really big RPG fan and like most of yall he's waiting on FFXIII.

but i wanna get him a good RPG that has a good story and also challenging. i was thinking demon's souls would be a good fit for him but throw me some
other good RPG's thanks..

Valkyria Chronicles

X2
x3 for both of the games
pimp.gif

you should also get Fallout 3 GOTY edition
pimp.gif

x4 on VC lol. By far my favourite game that I own.

Yall making me wanna put VC in and finish it. I dont remember where i left off playing....yea its been that long
eyes.gif
. My girl got me DS for xmas, now me knowing myself i know i should go back andplay VC before i get into DS but is that gonna happen? Doubt it

Have a safe, exciting, and relaxing weekend. This thread is appreciated on daily basis. Without it, I would actually get work completed, thus being an over-achiever.
laugh.gif

Word.
Have a happy Boxing Day Chris.
Boost, have a great Kwanza.
Mo, have a wonderful Ashura.
I hope Ray eats plenty of dog.
Jason, have a gay Cinco de Mayo.

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

2sappy wrote:

theprocessofbelief wrote:

SonOfTony wrote:

sup guys,

my bro-in-law has a ps3..and he's a really big RPG fan and like most of yall he's waiting on FFXIII.

but i wanna get him a good RPG that has a good story and also challenging. i was thinking demon's souls would be a good fit for him but throw me
some

Valkyria Chronicles

X2

x3 for both of the games
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yall making me wanna put VC in and finish it. I dont remember where i left off playing....yea its been that long
eyes.gif
. My girl got me DS for xmas, now me knowing myself i know i should go back and play VC before i get into DS but is that gonna happen? Doubt it

Hey RealityCheck merry xmas brotha

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

2sappy wrote:

theprocessofbelief wrote:

SonOfTony wrote:

sup guys,

but i wanna get him a good RPG that has a good story and also challenging. i was thinking demon's souls would be a good fit for him but throw me
some

Valkyria Chronicles

X2
x3 for both of the games
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
. My girl got me DS for xmas, now me knowing myself i know i should go back and play VC before i get into DS but is that gonna happen? Doubt it

Hey RealityCheck merry xmas brotha

Merry Xmas to you and everyone else. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful xmas. Waking up at 7:15am with a kid jumpin on ya bed FTL, its for the kids so icant get mad at em today. Bless

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Have a safe, exciting, and relaxing weekend. This thread is appreciated on daily basis. Without it, I would actually get work completed, thus being an over-achiever.
laugh.gif

Word.
happy holidays to everyone!
pimp.gif

ninong... hope ur parents got u that proactive and abrocker uve been wanting for xmas

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif

Word.

All black people don't celebrate Kwanza
laugh.gif
, I'm Christian! Merry Xmas to yall too.

Yo can someone recommend me a decent PS3 headset or a bluetooth or whatever?

I don't want nothing over the top or crazy...anything simple will get the job done. I just wanna hear fools and talk %++$

Like my boy Drake said in his video:

Merry Christmas !@+*%!#*!$#*$.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Enjoy the holidays fellow PS3 heads.

Alright, so I'm gonna cop a PS3 tomorrow (I haven't owned a system since PS2 was brand new) when I get out of work and have a few questions:

-Any place in particular to purchase it from? That offers bundles or anything like that?
-Is the warranty worth it?
-Games I should pick up?

Sorry I didn't really read through the 150+ pages, but your help is appreciated.

Doesnt matter where you cop, it's all the same prices. Costco has good bundles though.
Dont buy an extra warranty if it costs a lot. You can get it fixed on Craigslist for cheap if, and that's a big if, it fails on you.
Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, CoD if you want a frustrating online experience. Those will hold you over for a while.

i love when people with bad connections start to talk crap on COD
indifferent.gif

team death match games are full of beginners

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Fan made Metal Gear Solid movie: http://www.mgs-philanthropy.net/

it's a little corny but surprisingly well made and entertaining.

(Edit: Watch the dubbed version, dude sounds just like David Hayter. It's only about 70 mins.)

Nothing corny about that IMO
That +#*+ was tight
Can't wait for part 2

Back
Top Bottom